SUPER STREET

ratdaddy

You mean they run something there besides ministocks?

wow poorboy .that mud racen must be clogging up you mind ..... you suprised to learn they run three other classes ...let me help you with this little secret .... those other three classes run v8.s how aboult them apples ....oh to add to that .. they put on a good show .just like those little ministocks ....... why dont you park that mud dobber and race with the BEST DRIVERS IN THE STATE ..........ok that excludes me ...those last four capital words .........but you get my drift old buddy ...

Your right OT I was racing with some of the worst in the state like Lawrence Mikulencak and Steve Whiteaker and was even in a B main 2 years ago with some of the worst in the country like Jason Hughes, Kelly Shryock, and Steve Holzkamper. I should be ashamed that I couldn't keep up with them. LOL I just remebered another one of those bad drivers, Paul White (2001 USAC Silver Crown Champ) races in the mud around these parts. I couldn't keep up with him either.

Your right OT I was racing with some of the worst in the state like Lawrence Mikulencak and Steve Whiteaker and was even in a B main 2 years ago with some of the worst in the country like Jason Hughes, Kelly Shryock, and Steve Holzkamper. I should be ashamed that I couldn't keep up with them. LOL I just remebered another one of those bad drivers, Paul White (2001 USAC Silver Crown Champ) races in the mud around these parts. I couldn't keep up with him either.

lol you got me there ..

wow poorboy .that mud racen must be clogging up you mind ..... you suprised to learn they run three other classes ...let me help you with this little secret .... those other three classes run v8.s how aboult them apples ....oh to add to that .. they put on a good show .just like those little ministocks ....... why dont you park that mud dobber and race with the BEST DRIVERS IN THE STATE ..........ok that excludes me ...those last four capital words .........but you get my drift old buddy ...

umm i see i see five capital words and it doesnt work with "with the DRIVERS IN THE STATE" LOL

umm i see i see five capital words and it doesnt work with "with the DRIVERS IN THE STATE" LOL

... the funny thing aboult your remark is .you live at the same house i live in .. .. remember when you were younger ,, and would get in alittle trouble at times ...... nope ..ok .i said getting in trouble was like putting you hand in the fire ... you get burned ...well you just put your hand in the fire again ...

Its alright dude, we both know there isn't gonna be a fire cuz someone will be to lazy to make one so....so just unscrew the stove.. you'll be alright :lol: Hi tech must of been on his computer at home instead of his one from work with the auto spelling program on it...

Archived