SANTAS LIST.....

CJY08

Well I cant make the meeting eather but I am curious to see if they are going to untie my hands and feet or keep this a Ford class.Its intresting how now that the restrictions on FWD cars have made them uncompetetive,now some Ford teams still are not happy.

Theres only 3 thing I would like changed back to what once was.Locked differential,adjustable rear suspension and pound per cc.Then I dont care what the others do.

Otherwise,do something to slow down the Fords.I have never been a fan of restricting race cars but there is not a level field now.This might make some of the slower Ford teams happy because it will make the cars less expensive.

As it is now,I cant get excited about the new season.So call me a crybaby.Ive been called everything already.

Hi Teck why are you through with the thunder you where the main one trying to get thing changed and know you say( i said my piece) whats up as for the bomber i don't see anythings that would need to be changed maybe tires size that way STS cars can come and race other than tires I think they are the same rules
i am not aware of the bomber rules just yet .but if anything changes i want a new set ... as for thunders . they cost to much for me to run in ..as in my son to run in ..bombers are cheaper and my brother has two of em .so i may buy one of em .so ill go the cheaper route ..i wont put my son in a class we cant afford to compete in .. he is a rookie but has a better chance of running good with the bombers over a shorter time span that with thunders .... money cost is one main factor ..i cant afford a good fast what we need motor in that class ... still looking at the front runners .but really leaning on the bombers ..i drove one last year and it was the most fun i have had in years ..behind the wheel ..... i will still be in the thunders in some shape or form .jr and lisa will be running .. but with my son .ill spend most of my time helping him ...... good luck ...... bj as for tires .the one size they are running now are cheaper .but i would not be unhappy if they ran the other size either ..aswell ..

gb you said you didnt care what the fords have aslong as the ford teams untied your hand and let you have what you want .... now that should fix the problem huh ...i say why not run what you brung and run slicks if you like ..you would not like that cuz lalo and jessie and some others would show up and you would still be in the same boat ..lacking as you seem to be saying ..now if they untie your hands and do nothing to the fords ..that would make you feel even better ..why 15 second lap times would not be a pipe dream for your car ..we old timers know what that would do to your car ... therefore you would go back to winning all the races you want easily .which is what you like to do ..easy money ..cuz we all know you race for the money ..and you dont like to work on your car to do so .... the fords have spent years catching you ... ... now they have .you dont like it ...i know you didnt win as many races as you are acustom to ..thats racen .. now i know a good handleing car is the way to go ..but in any racen .. you have to have power to keep up with the ones that do ..look at jr ..he didnt have alot of power last year .. his car handled purty good considering ...but even when he was faster than you and cody through the turns ..he got out powerd and both of you passed him .. so he got some power from his dad and walla he was starting to get faster than you. ... you didnt like that ..so whats the answer gb ...this is why i am really likeing the bombers ..cuz this is the same old same old .and im tired of it ...... good luck next year ....

There is one easy answer,make all cars run an open differential.All problems solved.No cost.

that wont help either ..rwd would just spin the tires ..heck you dont have locked diff now ..and your fast or faster than most as it is ..... lol .. gb maybe its time for us older guys to set back and let the youngers have at it ..we have done this so long .both of us dont want the other to have the big advantage ..... and you know i am right ...as for cost .yes it would cost some to go that way ..most have welded gears .....

Geez you 2 sound like 2 old women....Hi tech you said your self your going to bomber...Why worry about whats happening in Thunders your done with it remember??? Gb I thought you were coming this time its on a saturday...We got this big new years party to hit then a day to recover then "DRIVERS" meeting come on down and show us you still can be the LAST MAN STANDING!!! :lol:

Charley,that sounds like fun but right now I am busy re-building the Rabbit,the original Thumper.I am making it a dirt car to run at RGS.They have no weight thing or rear camber thing.It will have a stock everything and meet a vacuum and compression rule thing.There is a TRD celica winning everything with a Ford right there too.Hopefully Thumper ! can keep up.They will start in a couple of weeks.Once Thumper 1 is finished,I can build another engine for Thumper 2.RGS runs only twice a month after April 1 so I can race both asphalt and dirt without changing everything.Too bad the Rabbit is too far from CC rules to take too.

Is your car ready yet?????

...Is your car ready yet?????

Getting there... got the block all apart and cleaned out alot of metal was in there, Parts are in, now time to start putting it back together...Poped out the dents, and workin on straighting the rear of the car up....still got a little way to go not tryin to do too much intill we get the final word on rules...

Geez you 2 sound like 2 old women....Hi tech you said your self your going to bomber...Why worry about whats happening in Thunders your done with it remember??? Gb I thought you were coming this time its on a saturday...We got this big new years party to hit then a day to recover then "DRIVERS" meeting come on down and show us you still can be the LAST MAN STANDING!!! :lol:

8im not worried aboult the thunders .. i just love to give the old man some beef ...besides you have to keep an eye out for that old man ..he is sly aboult telling you he needs more for his car ..when he said dont care what the fords run aslong as you let him do what he wants to his car ..your asking for trouble .... cuz remimber ..tires ..........there are still a few of us that know why gb would want something ...and what he can do with it ..hey cant blame him for trying though ..lol .

I'm with Thumper we need locked differential and adjustable rear suspension it will help my neon out a lot but on the other hand it will not help me in keeping my mustang in the top half of the class . You see my delima. so what will be the one that I start the year out with :lol:

I'm with Thumper we need locked differential and adjustable rear suspension it will help my neon out a lot but on the other head it will not help me in keeping my mustang in the top half of the class . You see my delima. so what will be the one that I start the year out with :lol:

so are you pushing for wieght jacks .... go for it ..

hi teck where does it say anything on this site about weight jacks at? some of the thing that the people I have been talking to what is NO Aluminium heads to try to even out some of the class and not cost a arm and a leg to run up front

hi teck where does it say anything on this site about weight jacks at? some of the thing that the people I have been talking to what is NO Aluminium heads to try to even out some of the class and not cost a arm and a leg to run up front

when pushing for locked fwd .and adjustable rear on fwd ..you may aswell throw in wieght jacks all the way around for the rwd ..... now that wont fix much for the rwd .but will help big time for the fwd.s ... so if you want to make it cheaper that wont help adding ......everyone has to contribute .......... really this class is to close to tps typ cars . with power ..but to far from being stock ..its in the midle with no direction ..

when pushing for locked fwd .and adjustable rear on fwd ..you may aswell throw in wieght jacks all the way around for the rwd ..... now that wont fix much for the rwd .but will help big time for the fwd.s ... so if you want to make it cheaper that wont help adding ......everyone has to contribute .......... really this class is to close to tps typ cars . with power ..but to far from being stock ..its in the midle with no direction ..

just make it simple.

just make it simple.

wished it was that simple .... this has always been a hard class to get even ..its nothing new .and we all go at it over rules and what nots ..but we stay friends ..well im wrong .it would be simple if it was all fords ..lol ..but this isnt what this class is for ..we dont want it all one typ of car .like 99 percent of the other classes ..

Not to get off this topic. but at one time did't the VW bug get a weight to cc break ? if they did why is it not on the rules anymore? there are two that us to race that are out side of Mathis if it was reinstated they might come out and race. I don't know if they will but it would not hurt to put it back and see <_<

yes air cooled v w did have a weight break and i think they need it again but the keyword there is air cooled i beleave min weight 2100 lbs but a break for air cooled and charlie we cannt leave the rules alone cause then the fords can put a ton in there cars we dont need a all ford class

Archived