SANTAS LIST.....

CJY08

I was walking around wal-mart and found this on the ground and everyone knows santa lives at wal-mart so it has to be the real list.... thought you would want to see it too....

SANTAS LIST

Cody Limerick: A cigarette Lighter easy bake oven, and a 12 pack of miller lite.

GB Carter : A bifocal windsheild, and some unrusted parts.

Justin Skinner: A Steering Wheel , Brakes, Seat, Tires, Fuel Cell, Lets make this easier everything that goes in and on a race car.

Kevin Ebers :Some real fly traps, and a new trailer for his new toy.

Tommie Goldman: Some car training wheels so when he wants to go on two wheels again like he did with the #8 it wont be so scary.

Douglas Lestourgeon: A wonder bread race suit like his idol Ricky Bobby, and a pair of aluminum...Oh i forgot what they call them things...

Megan Lestourgeon:..........Wait this is not the naughty list, COAL

Troy Hensiek: A Keg of Natural light beer, and some browniesssss...(:

Mike Mccain: An auto spelling computer, 4 brand new brakes from NASA, oh sorry thats Nascar for his next race car, a Tom Tom so he wont get lost on the track, And that little blue pill so he can be up......on that steering wheel

Hey hey why is charly claus only giving me me a 12 pack but troy gets a keg but I already got my lil girl an easy back oven so I can play with it when ever I want to so troy if u don't get them brownies we can make some :lol: and we all know you got that list in your mail ho ho ho charly :P

Really Charly, Really?

COAL?

you ust be mistaking me for dadq:

megan .. we have to forgive charly ..he has hit the wall so many times it has really got him confused ..... but one thing is for sure .he will never admit this ..but deep down he knows you can out drive him ..........

WOW! guess santa hit the hornet nest here lol, Cody check your pm...,Troy are we doing the same thing that we did on thanksgiving??? Mister Gb dont be jealious you cant get down that low anymore HAHAHA... And everyone, Thanks to mike aka Hi tech He is showing what Denile looks like when were his age... And to megan...Dont even act like you've been good this year fine fine I'll talk to santa and Maybe We can get you one of those astronaut pens that work when your upside down... :) we all know you love to flip.... dont think team mates should have a grudge match...But I guess we can see whos parts are better in the other car.. just remember where you got that "little" engine..and yes I know where i got these pistons :P MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone

WOW! guess santa hit the hornet nest here lol, Cody check your pm...,Troy are we doing the same thing that we did on thanksgiving??? Mister Gb dont be jealious you cant get down that low anymore HAHAHA... And everyone, Thanks to mike aka Hi tech He is showing what Denile looks like when were his age... And to megan...Dont even act like you've been good this year fine fine I'll talk to santa and Maybe We can get you one of those astronaut pens that work when your upside down... :) we all know you love to flip.... dont think team mates should have a grudge match...But I guess we can see whos parts are better in the other car.. just remember where you got that "little" engine..and yes I know where i got these pistons :P MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone

man are you not getting enough love at home ..

come on mike your talking about charlie here

well it has to be true ... ..he has been looking for love in the wrong places .... speedzone is not the place ........... now if charlie would bring me some fresh catfish .. ill may take to likeing him just alittle more ...thats as close to love he will get from me ..

well it has to be true ... ..he has been looking for love in the wrong places .... speedzone is not the place ........... now if charlie would bring me some fresh catfish .. ill may take to likeing him just alittle more ...thats as close to love he will get from me ..

hey oldman , chase is now with the new york mets ! back to yankee land !!! yall have a good christmas ! santa didnt bring me that ford i asked for ! i was good too ! by the way , we will be in corpus for the april 10 race pro sedan race ! just bringin the race car , need a place to stay ! we will get their on thursday april 8 ! you think i can watch yall work on the fords ?

hey oldman , chase is now with the new york mets ! back to yankee land !!! yall have a good christmas ! santa didnt bring me that ford i asked for ! i was good too ! by the way , we will be in corpus for the april 10 race pro sedan race ! just bringin the race car , need a place to stay ! we will get their on thursday april 8 ! you think i can watch yall work on the fords ?

chase must like new york... well hope he gets to pitch for em ........ cc has an old run down motel just a few blocks from the track ..name cactus motel ...lol ..its alittle cheezy and you may want to hang onto anything you want to keep ...sorta like ..the hotel we stayed in up there as in keeping things safe that is .. ..so you may feel right at home ..lol ........ now why you want to watch us work on the fords ..you wont learn anything ..well anything that will assist you with the yota ... besides the ford will be ready .....give me a call .........

chase must like new york... well hope he gets to pitch for em ........ cc has an old run down motel just a few blocks from the track ..name cactus motel ...lol ..its alittle cheezy and you may want to hang onto anything you want to keep ...sorta like ..the hotel we stayed in up there as in keeping things safe that is .. ..so you may feel right at home ..lol ........ now why you want to watch us work on the fords ..you wont learn anything ..well anything that will assist you with the yota ... besides the ford will be ready .....give me a call .........

Come on OT! Cactus motel? You gotta be kidding man, you dont recommend a place like that to a friend.... LOL A sleeping bag in the back yard has got to be better than that place :lol:

well; you dont know this till now ..but joshua and i drove most of the night . made it up to red river by 2 in the morning .... david had his nice little warm travel trailor parked next to us .and we had to sleep in my jeep ..now how many popele have gotten a good nights sleep sitting up in a 2000 jeep two door .... come on he didnt even offer us a bed ..lol ... but your right .cactus motel is too good for him .... we will send down to the tally ho .....oh sorry its a school now ........ now maybe if david is really nice to me and said please ..i may get him the key to the lake house . .... its next to la pondarosa . close to charlies ....

Am back.... Cactus hotel hey isnt that were those murders were and where you have to take your own black light just to see if its safe to sleep??? and no Hi tech trust me am not needing any loving from you....lol BURP!!! sorry just threw up in my mouth a little bit there...Like CRT said its me your talkin about I got the ride....i got the place, I got the beer...what else do i need....OH right.... maybe I need one of those auto zone shirt now huh.... See everyone on the 2nd , that is if you show up there HI TECH.....

Am back.... Cactus hotel hey isnt that were those murders were and where you have to take your own black light just to see if its safe to sleep??? and no Hi tech trust me am not needing any loving from you....lol BURP!!! sorry just threw up in my mouth a little bit there...Like CRT said its me your talkin about I got the ride....i got the place, I got the beer...what else do i need....OH right.... maybe I need one of those auto zone shirt now huh.... See everyone on the 2nd , that is if you show up there HI TECH.....

sorry .wont make it ..have today monday and tuesday off .so i have to work ..ah shucks i know you will miss me ..

So you went threw all this trouble to try to bring cars in for this new class and having opions about the Thunders and wanting to start a new class and do allllllll this then not show up..... hmm sounds about right... <_<

i said my piece on that .. and i gave up ...i dont care what the rules are for the thunders anymore .. im through caring after 25 plus years ..so what ever they are we will run em ......but i didnt pick that day to work nore did i pick that day for a rules meeting ..neither are under my control ...but i would be there if i could ..i want to see what they do with the bomber rules ..so i know what i can and cant do with one ..cuz thats where im am heading ....with my son ...at this time ..

Hi Teck why are you through with the thunder you where the main one trying to get thing changed and know you say( i said my piece) whats up as for the bomber i don't see anythings that would need to be changed maybe tires size that way STS cars can come and race other than tires I think they are the same rules

Archived