Now this is what i call an ENDURO!

abrungot

The video looks like the Frankfurt A5 autobahn here in Germany at rush hour. I hope they had transponders, a scorers nightmare. Unless the winner is the last car running. Qualifying must have taken a week. Looks like a lot of fun!

A Track Owners Dream and A Scores Nightmare.

At a big endro like that, they usually make the drivers bring their own scorer's. I've been fortunate enough to be apart of a few $10,000 to win "Turkey Runs" at the old Ocala Speedway or the "Paul Revere Runs" at Charrlette County Speeday in Punta Gorda, Fl. 200+ cars is crazy...LOL

Did anyone notice what types of cars those were. Other than the answer it doesn't matter which would be correct, a majority of the them were the same styles of cars as the THR mini stock and Houtston's Ecostock.

Let's hope we can get only half that many cars at any racetrack down here.

4 & 6 Cyl race cars... we have mini stocks, should we have the THR 6Pack class?

Did anyone notice what types of cars those were. Other than the answer it doesn't matter which would be correct, a majority of the them were the same styles of cars as the THR mini stock and Houtston's Ecostock.

Let's hope we can get only half that many cars at any racetrack down here.

I went to an Enduro at Star in New Hampshire about 10 years ago. They ran a mix - 4, 6 and 8.. 1/4 mile track and it was pretty bumper to bumper..

Shows like this should work in Texas as well. Look at how many people come for the Crash-O-rama type events. Maybe two a year, kick off the season and end the season??

Archived