CC Speedway 5-27-95 video

RichardFord

the ten of sam is the last car i built for me ..it is now lisa.s . parts of it still running .. the mustang of stevens is the car lalo later won the championship in and the cage is still running today i believe ..i think it is in stevens 99 car ...... pappy i think he still has that car ...,,, 22 is james lee ...running an old car i built for don johnson ....... . that car was later destroyed in a big wreck on the front.... my brother running my second car nailed james . when everyone piled up under the flag ..you maybe right on the pinto neon ..iwas it automatic when you bought .it ..the 26 is gary hughs .he and i built that car and later he sold it and bought the ten and ran that car for a few years ..

..the 26 is gary hughs

Any idea what happened to Gary? He used to live accross the street from me when I was growing up. I wasn't if anyone knew his whereabouts.

Tim

he is still around .my brother goes by and visits him sometimes .... good guy we had lots of fun together ....i loned him a couple of tires one night .and tied a wrench to his rear springs in order to tighten the car up alitte off the turns ..used as a wedge ..funny it worked ..he would come out of the turns with the back kicked out just enough to make him fast ..so fast .he beat scott sulivan and david hortin in the feature won the race .. .... he said before the race he didnt like the car doing that ..i laughed and told hold him on he was going to wkip some butt ....... dont think i got my wrench back ..

he is still around .my brother goes by and visits him sometimes ....

Next time you or your brother see him, pass along my info to him and tell him I am looking forward to getting in touch with him again. All around great guy!!! See if he has an email address also, please. Thanks!

tim@leemotorsports.com

Mike it had a standard trany when I got it. it was a small frame pinto. I cant remember who built it. cRt might remember that car. heck I sold that car to one of Tim's crew members!

AH HA....So thats where that bad pony came from... If its the same one hes running it at cc now...

Mike it had a standard trany when I got it. it was a small frame pinto. I cant remember who built it. cRt might remember that car. heck I sold that car to one of Tim's crew members!

will your old pinto was built by mikes brother steve for john something dont remimber he had midwest motors were lalo is now. mike steves car is now johnny guerra 29 2. james car is now daniel wilkersons 25.

yea i went from the back to second place but i couldnt of caught g b barbra always used to tell me im moving over for you then ill just follow you to the front ha ha

Your car didnt seem to fade as much as some of the others like Pappy and Austin. Strong run no doubt. Dont know if your car just stayed consistent and the others got slower or what, but do remember you passing cars that were faster than you early on,. Without the caution GB may have lapped the field minus a couple of cars.

Your car didnt seem to fade as much as some of the others like Pappy and Austin. Strong run no doubt. Dont know if your car just stayed consistent and the others got slower or what, but do remember you passing cars that were faster than you early on,. Without the caution GB may have lapped the field minus a couple of cars.

i gave austin to much infow on some set ups for that track .gb could not help him or would not .being it wasnt a bug or fwd ..lol . really if you think gb can drive ..he aint nutten over his brother .and i know gb will admit to some of that ..... in fact i dont think there was many who could wheel a toyota around that track like he did .....

will your old pinto was built by mikes brother steve for john something dont remimber he had midwest motors were lalo is now. mike steves car is now johnny guerra 29 2. james car is now daniel wilkersons 25.

yep your right steve did build that car .for john .steven what was johns last name ..it slips my mind at this time ...john was paid to take out my car ..and did a fine job .. its the one in my avatar ...... ..though he would not admit that for some years later .. i still havent got to take some skin off the sob who paid him ..... . the 25 has the cage from bill branches old car i think or its the one from johnsons car ... .. .........oh shoot i remimber johns name now finn .......

yea we used to set my car up to run the high groove and set it up to come at the end if you set it up to run high you can always go low if you have to and back then there was no alum heads or port or polishing it was a fun class thats where i would like to see the thunders at now using those rules you look we had v w s toyota s fords and isnt that about the time bobby had his chevy s running 2

yea we used to set my car up to run the high groove and set it up to come at the end if you set it up to run high you can always go low if you have to and back then there was no alum heads or port or polishing it was a fun class thats where i would like to see the thunders at now using those rules you look we had v w s toyota s fords and isnt that about the time bobby had his chevy s running 2

i think that was the year bobby stoped racen and moved .. then jessie bought that old chevy ......wasnt that car brouhgt out to cc this year ..monza ...who would of thought some of our old cars or cages are still racen today ........ some over 20 years old ..heck if the 29 has your old cage .you and i built that one in 94 or 95 steven ...

mike didnt john finn have the wrecker service david lenart ended up running his car he wasnt where lalo is now thomas would remember that johns name

david never drove johns car ..that car he drove was mine i was trying to repo from driggers ..but was the same car david won two championships in .the old 12

it was John Boutwell the video arcade racer Steve built that car for

thats right .i figured you would have the answer.... and steven after further thought you are right ..david did run the 6 ... when scott came back for one season ..what was that 93.or 94... thats when the thunders lost thier stock only rules ..cuz of david running solid lifters ....with a claim that 2.3 came with solids and we all knew .that wasnt right ..anyway i wont talk aboult this any futher on that part .. that was a bad time ....

Archived