Classic results?

If it was weight (which is what I was told in the pit stands) you would think they would at least let someone center the scales under his tires instead of them hanging off both sides... I know because I watched the process... by 3-4 inches both sides ... Might not have mattered anyway but at least the effort could have been made. Either way he drove a good race on a wheel that everyone in the pit stands was sure that it was going to come off... Had a good night at a really nice track... Congrats to all the champs Danielson, Helms, Kacir, Miguera, Dancer, Turner, Snow, Miss Chamberlain, and Fromme.

If it was weight (which is what I was told in the pit stands) you would think they would at least let someone center the scales under his tires instead of them hanging off both sides... I know because I watched the process... by 3-4 inches both sides ... Might not have mattered anyway but at least the effort could have been made. Either way he drove a good race on a wheel that everyone in the pit stands was sure that it was going to come off... Had a good night at a really nice track... Congrats to all the champs Danielson, Helms, Kacir, Miguera, Dancer, Turner, Snow, Miss Chamberlain, and Fromme.

I was there as well and the car was rolled off the scales and the tires were recentered on the scale pads, and the scales were zero'ed out and he was still light. On the second scaling he gained 29 lbs. , but it still wasnt enough. The process was as fair as it gets. He is a good driver and drove a great race, its a shame it turned out like it did.

Archived