Classic results?

Let's see what I remember...lol

#15m Kevin Migure in Late Models (also champion)

#89 Brandon Moore (I think that's his name) in Pure Stock, #186 Robert Danielsen class champion

#01 Joseph Snow in dwarfs (also champion)

#26 Eric Floyd in Super Stocks, #52 AJ Dancer class champion

#6 Vince Louden in limited modifieds, #175 Mickey Helms class champion

#7x Rory Jordan in modifieds, #155 Vince Kacir class champion

#35 frontrunner won the mini stocks (not a points race for them, #55 Lauren Chamberlain was their class champion)

#23k Klye Frnka in farm trucks, not sure on class champion...

Hot Stock Trucks ran with the super stocks, but I believe #13 Greg Turner would be their class champion

Any word on the driver of that dwarf car that took that wild ride? Man that had to hurt!

When we were leaving last night, I heard updates that he was okay. He had a good sized cut on his knee and was stitched up.

I watched it happen and it looked scary. I am so thankful he's okay!

i was the driver of that dwarf car and damn did it hurt. the throttle hung wide open and no time to react .thanks to all the wellwishers concerned about me.my car is destroyed but i will be back. finally got the right pain meds. 36 stitches and cuts and bruises but ill be fine. thanks ryan :(

GLAD YOU ARE OK

ON A NOTHER NOTE IT WOULD NOT BE A BAD PLACE TO RACE IF YOU COULD SEE THE TRACK THE LIGHTS SUCK YOU CAN NOT SEE IN THE CORNTERS AND THE PIT ROAD

HAD A FUN TIME OVER ALL

before he got hurt, jim was talking about the updates they are planning on making at SOS...one of them was the lights. and, i could be wrong, but i believe they had actually added some (someone correct that if i'm wrong, plz)...but the lights updates may have gotten put on hold due to jim's wreck...

GLAD YOU ARE OK

ON A NOTHER NOTE IT WOULD NOT BE A BAD PLACE TO RACE IF YOU COULD SEE THE TRACK THE LIGHTS SUCK YOU CAN NOT SEE IN THE CORNTERS AND THE PIT ROAD

HAD A FUN TIME OVER ALL

Its not that bad, its a big track plus your first time to visit everyone else has adapted. Glad you visited though!

BTW its a damn nice track to race at!

i was the driver of that dwarf car and damn did it hurt. the throttle hung wide open and no time to react .thanks to all the wellwishers concerned about me.my car is destroyed but i will be back. finally got the right pain meds. 36 stitches and cuts and bruises but ill be fine. thanks ryan :(

Glad to hear you are ok...that was scary from my view!

GLAD YOU ARE OK

HAD A FUN TIME OVER ALL

Its not that bad, its a big track plus your first time to visit everyone else has adapted. Glad you visited though!

BTW its a damn nice track to race at!

i agree with danielsen i can see just fine. maybe alittle dim compaired to some other tracks but i wouldn't say they suck!!!

Well I know Jim was working with the lighting right before he was hurt, and he has re-aligned the lights to make it much better than it was before and even added some on turn one, but he knew that there needed to be more work done, but unfortunately he was injured and that is a very minor issue right now in the big picture, I have made lots of laps there and it adequate for racing.

Ryan, glad you're ok....

On the lighting, I've been to many, many tracks across this state and to say the lighting sucks is a gross mis-statement.

We were at the Houston Autorama showing the 2010 car this last weekend, and had to miss this event, but we sure appreciated the text updates, and very glad to hear Ryan is ok... With our car, we had a sign on display with all of the tracks listed that we hope to visit in 2010, and folks ask a lot of questions about the tracks south of Houston that they've never been to or heard about.... And, Lauren and I spent some time with Jim on Saturday at TIRR, and sure enjoyed that time visiting with him.

I apologize for not picking up on the "sucks" comment until I got home last night. I was on the road from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Sunday driving home from spending Thanksgiving and the weekend with my son, who is in grad school at the Mississippi State. The 800+mile trip usually only takes 12 hours, but it took 15 hours this time due to several bad wrecks on the interstates that stacked things up three times - about an hour each.

I was going to remove the comment but there were several posts that followed that really explained the situation very well, so I left it up.

I usually don't let "this sucks" or "that sucks" kind of stuff stay up, but this was an exception.

Thanks for covering my back on this one!

Nick

Archived