Pure Stock/Roadrunner Drivers

SASPEEDRACER24

PURE STOCK DRIVERS

Date: 4/8/2004

Time: 10:49:18 PM

Remote Name: 66.143.227.214

Comments

We have worked out an agreement with 3 other tracks for our PURE STOCKS. These tracks are (1) San Antonio Speedway (2) Corpus Christi Speedway and (3) Thunder Hill Raceway in Kyle. You will be welcome at these tracks on any Saturday night.

If you are legal at I-37 Speedway, then you will be legal at all these tracks.

We are working with these tracks to help build up thier car class and well as ours on.

A SPECIAL RACE HAS BEEN SCHEDULED AT SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAY ON APRIL 17, 2004 WITH A PORSE OF $750.00 TO WIN

Just thought I would pass this on since I have not seen anything about it here....

So what you are saying is if my car is still a purestock and that I could take it down there and run for $750.00? I am there sorry Thunderhill but that sounds to good to pass up. This might help me buy tires for the HS. Can you tell me the rest of the payout? or is there?

Please contact me so I can find out more info.

Jay Simon

512-801-7011

or email me

jaymsimon@yahoo.com

Jay, I think what the message was intending to say is that I37 pure stocks are welcome to run under the I37 rules at SAS, THR, and CC. The question I have is...what class would these cars run in at THR since the pure stocks are no longer?

Jim - I dont think it will be a touring series thing... Just looks like its a way that Sepich has come up with to increase car count in the Roadrunner class.

In referance to the THR pures that are wanting to race the way it looks to me is that you have to conform to SAS Roadrunner Rules or I37's dirt rules. If I am incorrect then Sepich will come on an correct me where I am wrong...The only other rule package they could be using for this race could be the ones that they had for the OKTOBERFAST race. Hopefully Mr. Sepich will shed some light on the inquires... It may be better though to call him at the track number to find out...

Marc

The thought of bringing more cars to the Roadrunner class at SAS sounds good but are the "RULES" going to be enforced? The reason I'm asking is I was told that the Roadrunners don't ever get torn down on the tech pad because it is a low budget class, low budget? I would love to see more cars to up the competition but I don't want to see a bunch of cars that shouldn't be in this class show up and take away from the fair players. When I say "cars that shouldn't be in this class" I mean cars with more engine then what we are suppose to run but they run it anyways because they know they won't be torn down.

Archived