"oldtimer" now "HiTech" on LSS

NickHolt

got home and kid was watching mike get an award (back in the day ) for driver of the week wow what a time mike got 2nd eric johnson winner year marked as 05-19-1990 on vhs

along time ago ..still have that plack on the wall ..old pops carpenter sponsored that award .......... eric knew just how to beat my car ..aslong as he was on the outside .he had the better line for his motor .his was a 2.3 .mine was the 2.0.. that 2.0 would power by a 2.3 on the outside .didnt have enough off the bottom .so he did not ever give me the top...... he beat me three races in a role by inches ..................glad you didnt have the one where i got the donut award ..lol ............funny 97.....lilmodified.... that my friend will never change ..im one of those old guys that are set in my ways ....lol

HiTech, LowTech, SuperTech, VTech, StarTrek... OldTimer, NewTimer, GoodTimer, RockClimber...

Makes no difference to me, Mike... just so long as you are here. ;)

Hey... how about HiTechOT???? A hybrid that pleases the new crowd and keeps a flavor of the old. :D

Now... if I could only figure out how to change the name of my Fantasy Football team, I would go with "Felon Free" :lol: :lol: Then again... that would make it awfully hard to get good trades and keep the name accurate!

Hey Mike,

Didn't everyone call you "COWBOY" back in the day?

Mel

yes mel . for awhile .aboult the time your dad was sexy grandpa .he could not get the cowboy name .cuz i had it ..lol ...then that song came along .. now as for bobby 9..he had other names for me i cant say here ..we worked out of the same shop .and built cars

together . ... then he moved and my life became more stable ..lol

tory ..lol what can i say to beat what you said ........ but .hitech ot does look sorta good ...what say you nick .im game ..

tory ..lol what can i say to beat what you said ........ but .hitech ot does look sorta good ...what say you nick .im game ..

Sorry Mr. HiTech. Only one name change per six million posts. LOL

Nick

HiTech, LowTech, SuperTech, VTech, StarTrek... OldTimer, NewTimer, GoodTimer, RockClimber...

Makes no difference to me, Mike... just so long as you are here. ;)

Hey... how about HiTechOT???? A hybrid that pleases the new crowd and keeps a flavor of the old. :D

Now... if I could only figure out how to change the name of my Fantasy Football team, I would go with "Felon Free" :lol: :lol: Then again... that would make it awfully hard to get good trades and keep the name accurate!

:lol: tory, ur kinda like an "oldtimer" in the making!

funny, funny....

Archived