"oldtimer" now "HiTech" on LSS

NickHolt

Just so you won't think that OT disappeared from the face of the earth, oldtimer is now using the screen name HiTech.

You'd have to agree that his previous name was very appropriate for his age group, but I'm wondering about the hi-tech name. Maybe he means hi-tech for the 1960's... LOL

Nick

MAKES ME WONDER WHY THIS IS FRONT PAGE NEWS ...NICK.... were you bored ........ speedy i changed it cuz i really didnt like that name ..it was something that popped into my mind at the time i joined ...,,,, gorge jones recorded .hi tech redneck around 91 or so .....when i worked for dodge .i wore a cowboy hat and at the races aswell . .. i went up to sas and stoped somewhere and found the only cap with that logo ...after some guys i worked with saw it ..they came up with that nick name ...i lived that nickname for 4 years untill i left dodge ........i thought aboult this change for a couple of years now .and on a wild hair i did it .............................thanks ram ..you can now have it ..or dano .seeing that was one he had in mind till he saw me with it ..

HiTech,

In honor of your six million posts, I am retiring the screen name oldtimer... Most of us have no idea what those posts actually said, but, hey, maybe with the new screen name you can join the 1980's technology and get a spell checker...

Nick

Maybe I should change my name since I no longer race a neon or race at all. I pit crew for my sister so I could be 9secondjenpitcrew, or I fish alot now so I could be kayakfisherman, and I now drive a school bus and its #11, schoolbus11 dosnt sound to bad.

we want oldtimer we want oldtimer we want oldtimer lol. How about buell taco.

I agree. But how about just buell?

dano arial didnt know what bull taco stood for ..and it aint food ..anyone who races dirt bikes should know what that is ..... he gets a good laugh at that one ..he was in the store the other day and brought that up .....so aslong as he gets a laugh out of it .its ok with me ................................................... blue moon . i dont think i taste like coke ..and i dont think i will bring it back ..... but poeple can vote on it and i may change my mind ...lol

oldtimer....er, hitech....it don't matter to me what you use as long as you keep on posting ur posts!!

i love your knowledge, memory and fun sense of humor!

you can be whoever you want as long as you just keep hanging out with us!

:rolleyes:

You've Got to be kidding.

I'll just call you "Howdy Tek" ............... or maybe just "Howdy"

now thats funny ... budam you can call me what you want .....see it didnt help my spelling at all .names dont change a thing does it ..nick it didnt work .so put me back as oldtimer .i have a better excuse with oldtimer .......lol i didnt know id get feed back with this change .. one friend has told he will try and get used to it ..so im going to ponder it some .and see .............. yah pick a name .ill go with it ...

oldtimer....er, hitech....it don't matter to me what you use as long as you keep on posting ur posts!!

i love your knowledge, memory and fun sense of humor!

you can be whoever you want as long as you just keep hanging out with us!

:rolleyes:

darn had a hard time reading that one ..had to keep my hankie at hand ....... thanks ..i injoy posting .though i know i drive poeple crazy and make some mad .i know some say why cant this guy just shut up ..you know i say the same thing ..i have to live with him every day ....but there are some if not all i have love and respect for .speedzone is a tool we can use to visit with such a large family ..its imformative. it lets you get something off your back at times ...you meet poeple and may never see them in person ...yet you become friends ...... its sometimes used as a comedy stage .... its a memory maker and a memory bringer backer ..lol it is a ton of things i can think of ... so ill end here . or i would just keep doing what ive always done .keep ramblen on ...

Nick, if he is going to change his screen name, make him start over at Post #1 :lol:

Naw. That would be too mean. LOL

seeing i dont look at the numbers .. i dont care it would not hurt my feelings ..why do i not look at the numbers ...cuz all i hear at work now days .is not sell auto parts .not take care of customers like we use to ..its the number thing on how many ..air filters we sold ..how many packets of plug lube we sold .how many bottles of fuel additive we sold thats on sale .even if its junk i wont buy ..if the numbers they set dont come aboult .its meeting time .and we all hear aboult the numbers ..... so i dont look at numbers anymore than i have to ..lol

Archived