ATTENTION ALL CCSPEEDWAY DRIVERS!

TheCloser

at the spectacular at thunder hill as a car pulled in to the pit gate painted primer colored i overheard two guys talking and one said that must be a corpus car

i think its about time that we as drivers star to take a little more pride in what our cars look like.

im not saying go all out parader but spruce up the cars a little bit. look at all the pics from the 80's and 90's all the cars looked amazing

plus it might bring more fans out. the fans would rather watch decent looking cars race tha ugly ones. just my opinion

To protect a good paint job CC needs some kind of rub bars.Contact is a reality and tires destroy a cars look.You cant repaint a car every week but some kind of tire bar would make paint last longer.You are not going to stop the rubbing.Something like the NASCAR modifieds use would do just fine.

My car was a good example of that. That pinto was a brand new car for this year was as straight as an arrow nice paint job the works....put a front nose on it 3 times...Look at it now? It's racing... We just gotta have more respect for each other and show it on the track. JMO

look at jr.s car ..it was the best looking thunder out there..if i dont say so myself ...we tried to keep it looking good . but with all the damage that got done from the wreck .we didnt have time to make it look good again ..but i do agree we need to try like hell to keep them looking as good as we can ..charly your car did look good .

I KNOW mine was very bad but walmart didnt have anymore floor paint in my color . It will look better this up coming year. The ole bumper is the same one that Jim worley had on it and the noise piece when he had the car. I think its going to be all alum ,its easyer to bang out

So how about those piston rods & pistons OR how abuot those valves????? What happened? I got a extra bomber with a outlaw motor that you could run :lol::lol:

i heard this time of year charly is tight with his bud ..wont share it with no one ....... i suspect he didnt share it with his car either ..... you know that car runs better on bud ....some poeple cant dance without haveing a few beers first ..pistons need love too

So how about those piston rods & pistons OR how abuot those valves????? What happened? I got a extra bomber with a outlaw motor that you could run :lol::lol:

LoL now doug i told you i would bring the parts off your dirt car back...I didn't say they would be on one peice or not :lol: And OT am gonna be like everyone else around here... Its the Economy thats why am so greedy with my beer.... :lol: I mean heck i was asking ozzy for a few beers just so i can save some of my budwesier up

WE ALL CAN KEEP UP WITH HOW THE CAR LOOKS ITS NOT THAT HARD BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT THE WAY CHARLY LOOKS.

Brandon you sure you want to come back to thunders ? You know its a little faster then that....Oh wait i forgot you dont have a car anymore...Back to the tow truck mater :lol:, And yes i see doug laughin, but that'll stop when megan puts him a lap down....hehe

WE ALL CAN KEEP UP WITH HOW THE CAR LOOKS ITS NOT THAT HARD BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT THE WAY CHARLY LOOKS.

Brandon you sure you want to come back to thunders ? You know its a little faster then that....Oh wait i forgot you dont have a car anymore...Back to the tow truck mater :lol:, And yes i see doug laughin, but that'll stop when megan puts him a lap down....hehe

Im still :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I recall Rick Rapp's car not being the prettiest but it sure was damn fast. He kicked some but with that bucket. Probably surprised people that looked at the car before it got on the track

FUNNY YOU MENTIONED RICK RAPP ..... HE IS THE REASON WHY MY WIFE GOT INTO RACEN WAY BACK ..TOOK HER OUT TO THE RACES ONE NIGHT IN 1984 ..OUT ROLLED THIS PURPLE NUMBER 99 ... HER FAVORITE COLOR IS PURPLE ...... HOOKED .....LINE AND SINKER ..........AFTER MANY YEARS OF SCORING SHE HAS RETIRED FROM RACEN ...BUT I HAVENT ..THANKS RICK ..JUST DONT KNOW IF THATS A GOOD THANKS OR BAD .JUST YET ..LOL

OK! (cracks knuckles) here we go... Hey Harold i saw in the paper that there gonna have a eating in a tow truck contest maybe you should enter it so you can finally win something.... Brandon Brandon Brandon... Old lesson... You must first finish to finish first....or 2nd or 3rd or last in your case... what place did you end up at sts in points.... just asking.... :D , And am not gonna talk bad about oldtimer Hes a good friend and can probly drive better then both skinners boys and 8.5 second harold all put together....Just ummm we know you got O.T.D (oldtimer disease) put that there just in case you have alltimers and forgot what otd meant...or have any other timer disease's...Just do me a favor before you get on the track check your brakes please sir lol

Archived