ATTENTION ALL CCSPEEDWAY DRIVERS!

TheCloser

brakes who needs brakes ..just dont get in front of me and you wont get hit ...o.t.d ....... that has no factor what so ever in the way i drive ..crazy has the spot taken ...............maybe some times next year i can climb into a car and race you boys ..

brakes who needs brakes ..just dont get in front of me and you wont get hit ...o.t.d ....... that has no factor what so ever in the way i drive ..crazy has the spot taken ...............maybe some times next year i can climb into a car and race you boys ..

Hey O T do me a favor if you do drive next year put the #8 in the wall.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey O T do me a favor if you do drive next year put the #8 in the wall.

:lol::lol::lol:

cant do that he is my friend ........besides his poor car had enough of that this year ...we will let him off the hook next season ..but after that .its game time.... ......

Were all freinds nick, just giving people some entertainment to read while were on the off season... Hstapper (aka tow mater) just wish he can race again....or try to race again.... :lol: So am off the hook intill the next half or the next season.... we should have that next season a oldtimer race like just for fun, have you know like Gb, Ot, Codys dad, :o cough jesse sr. cough...

oldtimer will give him the year off but i wont sorry cant let him go a season without hitting the wall

you and i are going to have alittle talk .there ..lol....... nick we are all friends ... we will let you know if its not friendly ......... brandon .you are going to have to catch charly to hit him ..or slow down .i hear he has a power pony for next year ..............i quess i will have to take charly under my wing and protect him ...now that protection will include jr .and sr .and lisa .she you have to watch out for ......

we dont even know when the next seasons starting and you want me to start payments now?!?!?

why not ..better now than ever ...lol ...now figure this ..season starts .you need parts .and cant afford my dp. and fix your car to ..so who is going to lose here ..me ..... either you fix the car and hold off on my payment .or you park the car cuz of my payment and that would mean you cant race ..therefore you wont need my services anymore ........... hey im looking out for both of us ...but i will admit ..mainly looking out for me ...now you tell me what else can a person ask for .dont you agree i have a great plan ...

why not ..better now than ever ...lol ...now figure this ..season starts .you need parts .and cant afford my dp. and fix your car to ..so who is going to lose here ..me ..... either you fix the car and hold off on my payment .or you park the car cuz of my payment and that would mean you cant race ..therefore you wont need my services anymore ........... hey im looking out for both of us ...but i will admit ..mainly looking out for me ...now you tell me what else can a person ask for .dont you agree i have a great plan ...

Sounds like you should work at T-mobile and not autozone..... lol

Archived