Funniest thing at TMS this weekend

rebelracewriter

I sit on the backstretch every year---less crowd, better seat selection, etc. But that's just preface my comment.

During the race, the new NA$CAR Jesus and Jeffy-poo each led the race under green flag pit stops for one or more laps a couple times each. Yet not a soul on the back stretch EVER noticed their hero was in the lead. For people that applaud every time one of these guys farts, you'd think they'd at least notice when their hero was leading. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! All they did was sit on their.........thumbs! :o

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OR, maybe all of us ignorant people realized that they had to actually make a pit stop and the lead would be very short lived. I noticed it but saw no reason to get excited.

Easy there SVC, old buddy. The comment, though true, was made "tongue in cheek" And I can never recall using the word ignorant where you were involved and have stayed away from the TSRS @ CC shhtuff. LOL

My point was you have all these so called loyal fans(I call them bandwagoneers) that soil themselves every time one of those guys does anything, yet they never knew their guy actually led. Obviously you're not one of them. Sure it was under green flag stops but look at what happened during the last green flag pit stops when yellow came out and cut the lead lap cars in half, with Kahne ending up back in the pack getting the lucky dog pass. So stuff happens!!

BTW I can tell you where my driver was despite the fact he sucked all day and ended up laps down. He would have been the lucky dog if the yellow had come two laps earlier, but instead he went a second lap down.

Sorry if I took your comment out of context Reb. Still recuperating from the weekend. LOL 4 days in tent city can make you a little scratchy. SAS, Mike and I were signed in under Bobby Hamiltons crew for the weekend (Thanks Dad) But believe it or not they wouldn't let me do anything! Holley even told me to get the heck out of the way a few times. Stood behind his and David's pits most of the race. Saw Garvin, Mary Ann and H there. Hopefully Bobby will move up to CUP racing next year and we won't have to sneak into the cup garages.

SAS, Mike and I were signed in under Bobby Hamiltons crew for the weekend (Thanks Dad) But believe it or not they wouldn't let me do anything!

Hmmmmm..

Do I dare TOUCH this comment from my good friend? :lol:

Archived