November 7th Race

I plan EVERYTHING around GWs racing and work schedule.

I got to believe most of the drivers hear this from their better half's alot. I know we ask our families to work and live around our racing and its easy to take it foregranted they have nothing going on or can change their plans at the drop of a dime. This kind of makes my point how valuable a schedule is and even the smallest of changes can open a big can of worms.

I know my wife would 2nd that!

You got that right, make a schedule and stick to it. You are never going to please everyone but at least you are consistant.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok all, here it is. After speaking to a Hudgeons family member, we will be running out original schedule. We are going to move the November race that is in question is back to the 7th. The Hudgeons family are racers and do not want racers not to race. I do apologize for all the headaches and bickering that has come about due to our decision.

The benefit starts at 11:00am on the 7th and if possible we would like those that can make it, stop by and show your support for Aaron. We will also be passing the helmet around to obtain donations for the family.

Below is the remaining 2009 Shady Oaks schedule.

October 10, 2009 - POINTS

Rocktober Racing

Last night of the

"throw away a bad night"

Modifieds, Limited Mods, Hot Stock Trucks,Super Stocks, Texana Classic Dwarfs, Pure Stocks & Lawn Mowers

October 24, 2009 - POINTS

Rocktober (2)

Late Models, Limited Mods, Super Stocks, Mini Stocks, Pure Stocks, Farm Trucks and DCRST Dwarf Cars.

October 31, 2009 - NON-POINTS

Halloween HAVOC!!!!!

Late Models, Modifieds, Limited Mods, Super Stocks, Pure Stocks, Farm Trucks, Hot Stock Trucks, Mini Stocks & Classic Dwarfs

November 7, 2009 - POINTS

Late Models, Modifieds, Limited Mods, Super Stocks, Mini Stocks, Pure Stocks

November 28, 2009

Turkey Classic

DOUBLE POINTS FOR ALL CLASSES

Late Models, Modified, Limited Mods, Pure Stocks, Hot Stock Trucks, Texana Classic Dwarfs, Super Stocks

fyi:

anyone who will not be able to attend the benefit for aaron on nov. 7th, and would like to donate can do so thru Trust Texas Bank in cuero. there is an account set up for this...just tell them that it is to be deposited to "Aaron Hudgeon's Benefit Fund"....

Archived