I-37 RACEWAY TRACK CHAMPIONS

i37DirtTrackMama

Thanks Nick and Dwayne... I'm just glad the year is over and I can get started for next year... I just need to thank all the folks that helped me throughout the year... Most importantly I need to thank my crew chief Bill Pierce who the whole season worked though a blown out disc in his back to make sure we were ready each night. I also need to thank Lynn Hardy for being a consummate teammate by allowing me to use his car for the last two races of the season. With out Lynn this would have never been possible... I also want to thank everyone that lent a hand to swap out tires for me between the heat and the main... I learned a lot this season and I learned exactly what points racing is all about the hard way... I know there are plenty of folks that I missed from Tator to Mona Turner to Chris Swenson and Greg Dinsmore. Get well soon Greg! Congrats to Mark, Jarett, Moe, and Wade, for your championships that you earned this year...

Marc Roy

2009 I-37 Raceway Pure Stock Champion... (has a nice ring to it)

Congratulations to all the champions, especially Mark Roy, Mark McGahey, and Jarrett. Also congratulations to Wade Jones and all his crew. I know his grandmaw is proud.

Thank you mr casey, and yes my grandma is very proud shes been proud all year long. It wouldnt of been the same without her, and still not sure if she knows the parties over yet. Had a awesome year running with everyone who made it out to run with the street stocks. Would like to thank opiela mech for all the help and support sabfi transportation, and all the other champions....Jarret,Marc,Moe,and mark congrats to all of you, and will see yall next year.

Way to go Marc Roy.

hHey Marc!!!!!! You didn't THANK me...LOL. Good job Buddy and I will be back next year. You still have one race left an thats the big one. Dont think I will make it cause its our Homecoming an want to see all the old friends. I missed alot of races this year so one more wont hurt nothing....Good Job to all the CHAMPIONS an I will see ya'll next year.

Sean Terry

Pure Stock #23

• 2 weeks later...

I am late with this but CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AT I 37. I have met a lot of great people this year. I want to give a special congrats to WADE JONES and MARC ROY. You guys are really great drivers and great people. I appreciate your help this year and hopefully I will be racing against you both for many more years ! Freddy

I am late with this but CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AT I 37. I have met a lot of great people this year. I want to give a special congrats to WADE JONES and MARC ROY. You guys are really great drivers and great people. I appreciate your help this year and hopefully I will be racing against you both for many more years ! Freddy

It wouldnt be the same without the tank I could say i got lost behind it a few times but it all worked out lol. Your a great guy and even better friend, and hope to see you with the tank on the 6th.

Archived