Shawn Lehman

Truck99

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WORDS AND ENCOURAGEMENTS MEAN TO ME.I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE WHAT MY GRANMA WOULD CALL "HOOP-LA" BUT I SURE APPECIATE EVERYTHING EVERYONE IS DOING.I HOPE YA'LL NEVER FIND YOURSELVES IN THIS SITTIUATION ,BUT I HOPE SOMEDAY I WILL HAVE AN OPPURTUNITY TO REPAY EVERYONE'S KIND WORDS AND JESTERS...

THEY RELEASED ME TODAY AROUND 3:30 . NOW I'M JUST TRYING TO SETTLE IN, AND REMEMBER WHERE A WEEK WENT...

THANX AGAIN YOU GUYS- SHAWN PAUL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shawn,

We just heard about your accident this evening via a phone message from yesterday about the shindig at the Manchaca Fire Hall this Wednesday. Glad to hear that you are home and doing OK! Knowing you, you will be back on the track as soon as possible (or even sooner). Unfortunately, we won't be able to make the Wednesday night fund raiser, but we would like to donate something to the cause. Has anything else been set up to formally do this or should we just give you a check the next time we see you? This last question is more of a general question than it was to Shawn. Once again, looking forward to a fast recovery and seeing you at the track.

For anyone that wants to make a donation and can't be at the dance, there is a special account that has been set up for Shawn Paul. The information is listed in the post "Crazyhorse Dance and Fundraiser". You can also make a donation at the races Saturday night April 10th.

Greg

shawn and crystal, so glad you are doing better. you are in our prayers everyday. there are people from carolina to missouri praying for you. if there is anything i can do just hollar. please dont hesitate. best wishes always. Pati and Bob :rolleyes:

Archived