Crybaby lost!

champ1796

The guy is upset because Hornaday didnt let him by? Hell, that is why you hired the guy you freaking crybaby. I dont always agree with Hornaday's tactics but damn, what was he supposed to do? Pull over and let Harvick by? Obviously Harvick wasnt good enough to get by him or he would have. I lost a ton of respect for Harvick tonight and am glad that the former 'crybaby' Busch won. Won without being paid a penny. Harvick lost with no respect. Put that in your pipe and smoke it crybaby Keven Harvick

yea I thought that was kind of stupid on harvicks part. did you see the look on hornadays face when he talked to harvick after the race?

Yes I did, Hornaday didnt look comfortable at all. He was dealing with his boss in a not too comfortable situation. His boss was an ass in this situation

It's my opinion that Harvick wanted by so that he could disrupt Busch by racing side by side and get a KHI 1st and 2nd finish when Hornaday eventually caught back up. Kyle had already mentioned how Harvick was laying back earlier, and it's not like Harvick can tell people over the radio what his plan really is. Other teams and NA$CAR tend to listen in to the radio traffic. It's likely Harvick was thinking big picture.

Archived