Gary St Amant

Modracer

Del,

I think your posts were OK. I think Nick was taking exception to the "legalization" debate that was heating up on here.

That's correct, Budman.

No problem as long as we can keep things more or less racing related.

Nick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks boy's :P

with so many of the team haveing closed down and the supply of qulified workers overflowing mabe NASCAR is using the drug policy to "cleans" the remaining team to try and make all the teams politicaly correct. Mabe there are guys out there that used to have jobs in NASCAR that don't have jobs are now and are wanting to get back into NASCAR so they are blowing the wistle on the guys that they know are doing things against the NASCAR policies to open up jobs that they could be considered for. Just a couple of possabilities and pure speculation on my part.

my dad remembers and tells me stories way back in the 70s @ watsonville speedway vic irvan; ernie ervans dad would race drunk and was a bad outta hell, always fighting, crazy sob matter of fact one night he got popped with a d.w.i. pullin the car to the track and got popped again on the way back home true story ahh the good ole dayz

Archived