Feature

1 -#68 Kevin Ebers

2 -# 8 Charly York

3 -#23 Cody Limerick

4 -#66 Shawn Carpenter

5 -#25 Daniel Wilkerson

6 -#28 Lisa Sandoval

7 -#99 Shane Carpenter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bombers

Heat

1 -#15 Cody Britt

2 -#85 Chris Silvas

3 -#12 John Krauser

4 -#55 Joe Arce

5 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

Austrailian

1 -#33 Brian O'Campo

2 -#12 John Krauser

3 -#55 Joe Arce

4 -#85 Chris Silvas

5 -#15 Cody Britt

Feature

1 -#15 Cody Britt

2 -#12 John Krauser

3 -#85 Chris Silvas

4 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

5 -#55 Joe Arce

6 -#46 Lee Vincent

7 -# 5 Eric Ramos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Street

Heat

1 -#20 Taylor Vella

2 -#18 Bruce Beddoe

3 -#65 Ariel Arredondo

4 -#21 David Moore

5 -#5 Troy Vella

Heat 2

1 -#22 James Wofford

2 -#97 James Henry Witzsche

3 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

4 -#66 Troy Henseik

5 -#91 Roger Davis

Feature

1 -#18 Bruce Beddoe

2 -# 5 Troy Vella

3 -#21 David Moore

4 -#20 Taylor Vella

5 -#97 John Henry Witzsche

6 -#65 Ariel Arredondo

7 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

8 -#66 Troy Henseik

9 -#91 Roger Davis

10-#22 James Wofford

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sport Mod

Heat

1 -#72 Rex Henley

2 -#79 Cody Beddoe

3 -#64 Abel Arredondo

4 -#82 Anthony Monroe

5 -#76 Mike Carlock

6 -#19 Benton Kemp

Austrailian

1 -#72 Rex Henley

2 -#82 Anthony Monroe

3 -#79 Cody Beddoe

4 -#64 Abel Arredondo

5 -#76 Mike Carlock

Feature

1 -#72 Rex Henley

2 -#79 Cody Beddoe

3 -#76 Mike Carlock

4 -#64 Abel Arredondo

5 -#82 Anthony Monroe

6 -#19 Benton Kemp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demo Derby

1 -#16 T. Hudler

2 -#91 R. Davis

3 -#88 M. Trevino

Great job by all the guys and gals that participated in the Demo Derby !!! There was a total of 13 cars that raced the demo derby.

Hey Kevin its about time you learned how to drive good job. Come on Charly the #8 is not bad luck its just not good luck at all...... :lol::lol:

Cody its good to see you are still doing really good . He Anthony get your head back in the race we know you can do it.Well guys I miss being

there to see you all put on a show for the fans so good luck to every body the rest of the season.......

extxthunder#8 Harold ( Buddy ) Stapper now an aggie brat

Racing incidents generate lots of emotions, especially those in which someone gets injured. And I know how tempting it is to get on here and point fingers, or worse.

But... Lone Star Speedzone is not here to provide folks with a convenient place to blast away at others, so I have removed a few posts in this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick

An interesting night of racing, to say the least...

Jesse, Jr. is gonna be one sore young man when he wakes up this morning.

Good thing oldtimer builds stout racecars.....

well rosie i cut the pieces and mode them together ..jessie and his teenie weenie meg does all the welding ......

Cjy8 race the track not yourself. All the years that I raced I was eather sixth or last but i didnt worry about it i was there

to have fun and go fast. You do remember who i am you number hog :P:lol::lol::lol:

Of course I do lawn mower... hey you need to come back and race the grass in turn 3 and 4 is getting a little longer :lol:

[edited out by Nick Holt, 8/23/09]

so now the news on what we know .jr has to go back for more testing to see if he tore a tendon ..he has 18 or more stitches ...... he has no feeling in his little finger ..but it still works ... it looks at this time [edited out by Nick Holt, 8/23/09] that he is done for the year .... but the car will be back providing it isnt junk .and right now looks like it will live . just have to take it apart and take a looksie ..

WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE CRT CLAN .TOP NOTCH FAMILY WITH ALL THE HELP YOU ALL DID ..SURE MADE IT EASIER ......

Are you sure O.T about jessie being out for the Year??? I know your family...But i know jessie a little and with blood all over the back of the lol ford ranger ambulance.. jessie wanted back in the car that night but the ems guys cut up the race pants so that was kinda out. On a good note O.T the motor still runs just got a little clinging and banging going on in it..

Are you sure O.T about jessie being out for the Year??? I know your family...But i know jessie a little and with blood all over the back of the lol ford ranger ambulance.. jessie wanted back in the car that night but the ems guys cut up the race pants so that was kinda out. On a good note O.T the motor still runs just got a little clinging and banging going on in it..

he said his dad said no so they pulled them off

Hey OT im sorry to here about what happened to Jr . Tell him and big Jess i said hi and miss being there.

I was not there to see what happened but i can tell every body this when you mess with the bull you do

get horned and its not pretty ether .........

well that cam is sitting right here beside me .so iffen you want it .fix the little clinging and banging part ..come to think aboult it .if you stop feeding that carb bud .it may sober up and run alittle faster ......... the doctors will decide jr.s future season .but he was told this morening at the hospital .it looks bad enough he would not be able to race ... his hand hit the mirrorand bent it up .even the weilded bracket bent .that is a hard part to bend ..just shows how hard he hit seeing the mirror was on the other side of the car ....... i told him we can always fix something to the wheel so he can use both hands to drive that monster ... hey it takes both ..... btw they didnt get home till somewhere around 5.30 ,,,long night ..i got a good laugh .they borrowed my jeep to cary both to the hospital ..two big guys with thier heads hitting the roof had to look wierd ..

well that cam is sitting right here beside me .so iffen you want it .fix the little clinging and banging part ..come to think aboult it .if you stop feeding that carb bud .it may sober up and run alittle faster ......... the doctors will decide jr.s future season .but he was told this morening at the hospital .it looks bad enough he would not be able to race ... his hand hit the mirrorand bent it up .even the weilded bracket bent .that is a hard part to bend ..just shows how hard he hit seeing the mirror was on the other side of the car ....... i told him we can always fix something to the wheel so he can use both hands to drive that monster ... hey it takes both ..... btw they didnt get home till somewhere around 5.30 ,,,long night ..i got a good laugh .they borrowed my jeep to cary both to the hospital ..two big guys with thier heads hitting the roof had to look wierd ..

Well sorry O.T i was trying something new, If a car can Run on achocol, Why not bud :lol: yeah but umm didn't the doctor'S ( more then one) doctors tell Jessie Sr. no more getting in the car and after fireing them he got in any way :blink: LIKE FARTHER LIKE SON..lol

mike no problem if you need any help on his car let me know . hope lil jessie can get back in and race just put his 1 arm in a cast and put power steering on the car ha ha just playing but you know if we can help just let me know

i thought id put a knob for him ..but hey we have to wait. the track may have something to say aboult that .... jessie said they looked the car over some .its still loaded .but he saw some bent parts that should not be bent .. we were lazy today plus i worked this morening and said to heck with it .it may have to have some frame work ..you know sometimes bending one makes it better .you and i know that ... we have new finders and such but if the hammer works good .then thats what it will loook like .really to late to make it purty ..plus why waste a new set of finders ......thanks for the offer and id say we may need yahs help ..either way if that car is ok to race next weekend .it will be there .you know we have another jessie so we wont have to change the name on the car ,,,,,,plus they look alike so i dont think anyone will notice ..lol .the whole sad part is if jr cant finish the season and atleast get second in points .it will be along winter ..for him anyway ...he isnt happy aboult that part .he has worked real hard at becomeing a better driver lately and it was starting to work for him ..his dad and lisa and i have done what we can to get him there .but we dont matter .......just hate to see it end this way if its going tobe that way ..

I hope Jr has a quick recovery.Dont throw the dirt on his coffin just yet.On the other side,dont let him jeprodize his future health by risking his hand for racing.It hurts a lot more the second time.Knowing these lug nut racers like I do I would not be surprised to see him next Sat.At least get him a arm restraints like the sprint cars use to keep his hand from flying around in the event of another accident.

Stuff happens,its easy to point fingers ( not Jrs pinky ) and look for blame,been there,done that.Fact is anyone can get hurt and everyone who does this enough will get wallaped sooner or later.Its our job to make our cars as safe as possible.Thats why Freddy and the crew were checking seat belts the week before.Theres no totally safe.Its when you wreck that you realize how fast we are going.

Get well soon Jr,I want a rematch for that whipping you put on me last race. :)

Congrats to Keven on his W.And to 260 York for a great run.Well OT,a Ford won didnt it?Get that car fixed.Congrats to Lisa too.She might just be the spoiler.

...Congrats to Keven on his W.And to 260 York for a great run.Well OT,a Ford won didnt it?Get that car fixed.Congrats to Lisa too.She might just be the spoiler.

Yeah it was a good run just could of been better, guess that mustang of kevins wasn't bent up as i thought it was. Daniel-#25 , and I had a good battle going on for a few laps...and all i saw was 68 getting more and more of a lead then poof 25 went out. Then couldn't chase down kevin fast enough.

Archived