results from friday :cassey still asleep?

doitinthedirt

Gesh guys hold on. Can't I be late doing the results just 1 time.

After getting home at 3am after the races friday and then getting up at 6am for the cowboy homecoming parade and then going to the car show and etc. I was alittle tired yesterday night and this morning.

SORRY!!! ;):P

johnny torres finished 5th at tx. thunder last night......

that was a good race, went by afterwards to say hi but could not find anyone at the trailer.

Code talk or not, bashing others on here is not permitted.

Are there drivers who always seem to be in the center of the wreck? Yep. Are there drivers who need to wake up and smell the coffee? Yep. Is Lone Star Speedzone the place to bash them? Nope. At least not on my watch.

Yes, I know it's tons of fun to get on here and bash without Nick knowing what's going on and all that.

It used to be that if I was code talk and I didn't get it, it stayed up until the guy being crucified let me know what was going on. Please be advised that if I figure out that it's "code talk," it's going to get hidden from view until it becomes clear that it's not trash talk. I said "hidden," not "deleted." Big difference.

Nick

AS THE VOICE IN HEAD SAYS NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

K :ph34r: LOL SORRY HAD TO DO IT I KNOW UVE GOT 8G ON A NOTE THAT WARNS U WHEN I POST SORRYYYYYYY GO TO THE BEACH I PROMISE I WONT SAY NOTHING SCOUTS ;) WELL I WONT GO THAT DEEP LOL ;)

Archived