1 -# 3 Jesse Sandoval Jr

2 -#25 Daniel Wilkerson

3 -#80 Greg Carlucci Sr

4 -#77 G.B. Carter

5 -#23 Cody Limerick

6 -#68 Kevin Ebers

7 -# 8 Charly York

8 -#99 Shane Carpenter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bombers

Heat 1

1 -# 4 Gary McDonnell

2 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

3 -#15 Cody Britt

4 -#46 Lee Vincent

5 -# 5 Eric Ramos

Heat 2

1 -#55 Joe Arce

2 -#85 Chris Silvas

3 -#12 John Krauser

4 -#14 David McGuire

5 -#22 Justin Skinner

6 -#68 Donovan Miller

Feature

1 -#15 Cody Britt

2 -#14 David McGuire

3 -#85 Chris Silvas

4 -#12 John Krauser

5 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

6 -#68 Donovan Miller

7 -# 4 Gary McDonnell

8 -# 5 Eric Ramos

9 -#55 Joe Arce

10-#46 Lee Vincent

11-#22 Justin Skinner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Streets

Heat 1

1 -#20 Taylor Vella

2 -#18 Bruce Beddoe

3 -# 5 Troy Vella

4 -#21 David Moore

5 -#91 Roger Davis

Heat 2

1 -#97 John Henry Witzche

2 -#66 Troy Hensiek

3 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

4 -#22 James Wofford

5 -#65 Ariel Arredondo

Feature

1 -#18 Bruce Beddoe

2 -#97 John Henry Witzche

3 -#65 Ariel Arredondo

4 -#66 Troy Hensiek

5 -#91 Roger Davis

6 -#21 David Moore

7 -#20 Taylor Vella

8 -#22 James Wofford

9 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

10-# 5 Troy Vella

11-#36 Cliff Buendel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sport Mods

Heat

1 -#72 Rex Henley

2 -#82 Anthony Monroe

3 -#79 Cody Beddoe

4 -#21 James Knight

5 -#76 Mike Carlock

6 -# 8 Kevin Sullivan

Austrailian

1 -#72 Rex Henley

2 -#82 Anthony Monroe

3 -#79 Cody Beddoe

4 -#32 Jermi Irvin

5 -#76 Mike Carlock

Feature

1 -#72 Rex Henley

2 -#79 Cody Beddoe

3 -#82 Anthony Monroe

4 -#76 Mike Carlock

5 -#21 Jason Knight

6 -#19 Benton Kemp

7 -#32 Jermi Irvin

8 -# 8 Kevin Sullivan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to THANK everyone that participated in "The Back to School Bash".

With out all of you this couldnt have been possible. A BIG THANKS goes out to Donna Miller who put all this together and handled it all herself.

THANKS DONNA YOUR THE BEST !!!!!!

was tired and was going to stay home ... but bored overtook me ..so i loaded up the kids.. ooops kid .paid for two seats in the stands .along with a couple of cold ones ..[ dr.pepper and tea .].no beer here ..and planted my butt to the wood and saw some really good racen last night .for the most part all clean ....... jessie sr..found out how rusty he was .pricless.lol ..and jessie jr figured out he needed to out do his dad .and went on to win the feature with greg .and gb and cody racen all buy themselfs for three spots ... goes to the old saying you slow down .you go faster ... the mods ..rex had his new car moveing .finaly someone fast enough to give the other driver some comp...three wins .......thr supers had a great race going .wasnt sure how that one was going to come out ........ and i must not forget cc.s out of town and texasspeedzones very own ...[[ ROSIE ]] .I THINK HE NEEDS HIS VERY OWN SUITE WHEN HE COMES TO C c. but wait cc dont have suites unless its a closed door in the rest room.s so ..rosie .you have to sit with us ............injoyed your company ........ cc needs to give you a trophy for driveing so far to see some good racen and to see me .maybe cc can help you out with some more padding or wider seat for your indian . sore bottoms from undersized padded seats dont figure in well when sitting for long trips just to find themself planted on hard wood when watching the races .......lol...

I hadn't gone to CC in quite awhile until last night.I admit I went not expecting much but came away quite impressed.You can tell CC is going in the right direction now so I guess that means Mr. Monroe is doing a good job there.It looks to me if he can stay for a while CC may get back to what it used to be.

I hadn't gone to CC in quite awhile until last night.I admit I went not expecting much but came away quite impressed.You can tell CC is going in the right direction now so I guess that means Mr. Monroe is doing a good job there.It looks to me if he can stay for a while CC may get back to what it used to be.

ill agree with what monroe is doing ..i say next year will be even better ................ btw thanks dan for letting us hold up the show to go out and get a pic with jr .he has been on our butts aboult not going out and getting em ..so now its done ...

It sure was a hot nite.Thumper pushed out some water and started to missfire.Going to check it out tonight.Great win Jesse,good run Daniel great driving Greg Sr.I kept waiting for him to slip but he never did.Sorry to Cody for staying in your way,couldnt find a place to go.Everybodys getting faster now.I believe we were the only class to go green to checkers without a yellow.Amazing considering how slick the track got.At least I hope it wasnt just me.Time to lock the diff.

It sure was a hot nite.Thumper pushed out some water and started to missfire.Going to check it out tonight.Great win Jesse,good run Daniel great driving Greg Sr.I kept waiting for him to slip but he never did.Sorry to Cody for staying in your way,couldnt find a place to go.Everybodys getting faster now.I believe we were the only class to go green to checkers without a yellow.Amazing considering how slick the track got.At least I hope it wasnt just me.Time to lock the diff.

No Gb it wasn't just you, I couldn't get any grip nowhere, I came out of the turns sideways almost the whole race, Great job Jesse, {PINTO DOMINATION}. Hope the Track changes for next week though cuz that week sucked for me...

No Gb it wasn't just you, I couldn't get any grip nowhere, I came out of the turns sideways almost the whole race, Great job Jesse, {PINTO DOMINATION}. Hope the Track changes for next week though cuz that week sucked for me...

we pulled the motor today .jessiewas told by another driver it was his oil that made it slick ..funning thing jr never got loose during the whole race .and he was running where everyone else was .but anyway .the motor was cleanwhere the oil leak came from the first time ....he was burning what was left ...on the headers .....but we will fix anything that even looks like its going to leak .....

Archived