nascar coyote

joker03

Reminds me of a time in the middle 70's at Austin Speedorama when Tex Horn hit a rabbit that jumped through the backstraight pipe wall, then got hung up under the front of the car.

There was fur and stew fixin's for about 2-3 laps around that place.............

Reminds me of a time in the middle 70's at Austin Speedorama when Tex Horn hit a rabbit that jumped through the backstraight pipe wall, then got hung up under the front of the car.

There was fur and stew fixin's for about 2-3 laps around that place.............

Sounds yummy! Not! ;)

Animals just don't know any better.

Speaking of Longhorn! I remember one time Robert discovered a rat in his racecar when he and the racecar were on the track and the rat jumped out. Robert said he guessed the rat said to himself I'm getting the h*ll out of here!! LOL :o:lol::lol::rolleyes:

Ok, 10 mile test track at only 200MPH? I thought teams were only aloud to do a set amount of testing. This was at Toyota's test track.... Hummm?

oops, almost forgot.... Beep Beep!

Dont forget many of NASCAR,s rules dont apply to Toyota. Talking to a Gibbs employee showing there cars at a local Home depot i ask him what is the reason to even get into NASCAR if you wont even sell motors or parts to the real world people. His reply with a smile was we dont care about selling engines or parts but to advertise selling Toyota cars and trucks. Must be nice. :blink:

Ok, 10 mile test track at only 200MPH? I thought teams were only aloud to do a set amount of testing. This was at Toyota's test track.... Hummm?

Nascar rules on testing apply to Nascar sanctioned tracks where they will run events.

They have no say on any testing outside of santioned tracks.

They could rent SAS, Corpus, Pensacola, Mobile, etc and and test every day if they wanted to.

oops, almost forgot.... Beep Beep!

Dont forget many of NASCAR,s rules dont apply to Toyota. Talking to a Gibbs employee showing there cars at a local Home depot i ask him what is the reason to even get into NASCAR if you wont even sell motors or parts to the real world people. His reply with a smile was we dont care about selling engines or parts but to advertise selling Toyota cars and trucks. Must be nice. :blink:

To bad nascars not like it use to be, before you could race the car you had to sell so many to the public, also you were able to buy the engine and engine parts right across the counter at the dealer , they are not stock cars haven't been for year.,

Archived