son needs help ?

larry58

:( My son Patrick Burow of the 58 thunder stock on July 27 the #4 was in a wreck with our car . we are kinder short on money . he is #1 in rookie points . would any one be willing to let him use there car just to run a few laps around the track . on 8/8/09 at Thunder hill . we have tires and trailer . we will buy gas . your help will be very kind and appreciated .you can call larry at 210-421-5124 or Patrick at 210-918-0804. or if any knows were we can get our frame fix cheep please let us know we are in San Antonio . his father and i would like to keep him up in the points . thank you and god bless . mother of racer .

i can get the frame back in shape if u have 250 to 300 dollars

woolf

its just one of the horn's

yeah its just 250 or 300

that's pretty steep for a couple of minor pulls.

larry that tree that was causing so many problems could come in useful now with a chain.

haven't seen how bad your car is but if it is just a frame horn alls you need is a tree, chain, come a long, 12 pack land shark, oh wait that's my grocery list. and a port a power, which i have.. i will be working at the shop on saturday on some race vehicles, and you are more than welcome to come by and i will help SUPERVISE. i would do it for you but i need to get caught up on the others, just call ,you know were the shop is. let me know

it goes hackberry tree, nova,15ton wrecker. works like a champ. took it to a body shop after and they said it was within 2 mm of being perfect

when the winch stalled we backed up bout 10 feet and dumped the clutch lol

:) Id WOULD LIKE TO THANK LS FOR ALL THERE HELP WE HAVE SOME ONE TO FIX OUR CAR FOR A LITTLE $$ . AND THANKS TO SANDERS RACEING . SEE YOU ALL SAT AT THUNDER HILL . FROM MOM OF RACER .

Archived