RACE RESULTS 7-18-09

speedy

And Another way to keep a good car car is to respect one or another on and off the track, and not wreck them. You can't win the race on the first lap, Don't take someone out just because you missed up or you think your car is the one to beat. If you have the best car prove it CLEANLY, race them, play mirror games pick and choose your spot to pass. Not just going in the turn wide open and wiping someone out, Thats not gonna help anyone, if you were in the stands watching racing 2-3 wide with 10 or more cars a night and they have a beer and all go home safely. Or 10 or less cars in a crash fest. Which would you build a race car for? Rookie's i understand some first time on the track, and gotta learn just like all of us had too. But they still got to pay attention and respect the other Drivers. JMO, So count me in if my radiator comes in time

I KNOW ONE THING ..I WAS NOT A DAN FAN .HE AND I DIDNT SEE EYE TO EYE ...BUT I HAVE TALKED TO HIM OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKENDS I WAS THERE .AND DAN HAS BEEN ONE GREAT MANANGER TO TALK WITH ..HE HAS THE TRACKS AND DRIVERS BEST INTEREST AT HAND ..BEEN A PLESSURE .... HE ISNT GOING TO BE ONE YOU CAN PUSH OVER .BUT HE WILL TALK IT OUT WITH YOU ................. I SAY CC IS JUST GETTING WARM ..NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE HOTTER ....... HECK FIRST TIME IN YEARS I FELT LIKE RACEN AGAIN ..DONT KNOW IF THATS GOOD ..

well im not saying now but when the car count gets better i think he really should look at making the purses a little better and im not talking about at the top i know you cannt be in it for the money but if you have drivers go out there and spend 100 dollars getting in the pits and make only 25 dollars its going to make them not want to keep bringing there cars out there

well im not saying now but when the car count gets better i think he really should look at making the purses a little better and im not talking about at the top i know you cannt be in it for the money but if you have drivers go out there and spend 100 dollars getting in the pits and make only 25 dollars its going to make them not want to keep bringing there cars out there

steven something is wrong with your pick ...its up side down .........what is that number ..22 ......man i remimber that hit ..i think everyones heart missed a beat .. first a t bone then the wall then the roof ..full speed just under the flag stand . .....i cant remember the other drivers name .he was racen a rabbit i think ..

DONT GIVE UP YOU THUNDER JUST BUILD A BOMBER AND RACE THEM AND SEE WHICH ONE IS CHEAPER TO BE COMPETITIVE AND I WONT SPIN YOU OUT THAT BAD

That bad? you and justin poped me in the parade lap... thats pretty bad :lol: plus am scared of that 28 car in bombers I hear she's one tough girl, even took your toughest young girl throphy away :ph34r:

yea mike it was darrel engledow something like that and i used to have the video till the kids taped over the middle of it i need a new copy in my video right when im hitting the wall it goes to a baseball game then back to the race

Archived