Another Toyota show.

Looks like another disgusting Toyota show in the Nationwide series. They will take the engines out and destroy them and plug in new bullets for next race. They won’t sell their engines and don’t play buy the same rules as GM, Ford and Dodge have always done. NASCAR needs their money so bad they are willing to lose the people that supported them the past 30 years. I for one am getting very close to stop watching the Toyota shows. I think it was much better when anyone could have access to any make of engines that were used in the cars. Not top secret throw away engines. Just my thought. <_<

Looks like another disgusting Toyota show in the Nationwide series. They will take the engines out and destroy them and plug in new bullets for next race. They won’t sell their engines and don’t play buy the same rules as GM, Ford and Dodge have always done. NASCAR needs their money so bad they are willing to lose the people that supported them the past 30 years. I for one am getting very close to stop watching the Toyota shows. I think it was much better when anyone could have access to any make of engines that were used in the cars. Not top secret throw away engines. Just my thought. <_<

yep

post-2448-1247284554.gif

Tom,

Did I not read or hear somewhere in the past that Toyota Racing builds the engines for all the teams with the exception of Joe Gibbs, which is allowed to do theirs in-house?

I heard last year nascar tested engines randomly from from all manufactures five from each. the turds average 60 hp more than chevy, chevy 15 more than ford and ford 8 more than dodge. They were suppose to redo the engines from toy but i havent heard anything since the turd drivers filed thier appeal.

could honda be the next player?

you better believe it......why not , by 2010 the only maker american owned will be ford.

i wouldn't give two buckets of p-ss to own a GM(Government Motors) product or a FIAT/dodge?

i say bring in all the spotted monkeys you want as long as it helps make the racing entertaining.

could honda be the next player?

you better believe it......why not , by 2010 the only maker american owned will be ford.

i wouldn't give two buckets of p-ss to own a GM(Government Motors) product or a FIAT/dodge?

i say bring in all the spotted monkeys you want as long as it helps make the racing entertaining.

unless your not paying taxes ..you are now an owner of the GM ..[ goverment monopoly ] product .. not by choice ....aint it great how the goverment uses our money against us .....the only other bad part is you cant go there and pick up your choice of truck or car ..with out paying again ..

One good thing about GM being own by Obama and company, they have first shot at all government contracts, thats one way of breaking Ford for not going with them, you are right about honda and all the other countrys car makers France Jr. Mr. Nascar has already invited them in, he might as well screw up Nascar the rest of the way, David Pearson don't think much about the new cars and rules, just my opinion, hate to see raceing go down the tube

One good thing about GM being own by Obama and company, they have first shot at all government contracts, thats one way of breaking Ford for not going with them, you are right about honda and all the other countrys car makers France Jr. Mr. Nascar has already invited them in, he might as well screw up Nascar the rest of the way, David Pearson don't think much about the new cars and rules, just my opinion, hate to see raceing go down the tube

nascar going down the tube would be a great oppertunity for locals to step up and grab those fans .... the main thing is .most tracks dont have the money to hire the proper poeple to promote ... not saying some track manangers cant promote worth a hoot ..thunderhill is just one track that really stands up in that catagory but look at all the help that track has with fine smart staff .................it can be hard on a manager to promote and keep up with all the other things that a race track needs ..and keep a sound mind with ideals to promote .....no company can survive and grow on just one person ..

A guy I known told me that there are 10 Ford F-350 Diesels sitting at a San Antonio dealer that are for sale to the public. For some reason or another the Border Patrol declined picking them up?

Could this be the beginning of our Gov buying from itself?

Edited by KISS_Racing

A guy I known told me that there are 10 Ford F-350 Diesels sitting at a San Antonio dealer that are for sale to the public. For some reason or another the Border Patrol declined picking them up?

Could this be the beginning of our Gov buying from itself?

uh could be