michael waltrip racing 2010

thrss1

michaeal out as full time driver but will run limited schedule including the daytona 500. martin truex jr in as the full time driver of the #56 napa toyota

that's funny. that is what i said to my wife,,,,,he jumped from a sinking ship to another sinking ship.what a shame.

Actually reutimann doing ok and ambrose isnt half bad. Everybody knows Mikey couldn't drive in good DEI equipment. Mwr has moved up and is easily better than egr right now. Way to go Theresa!!!! I know Dale has rolled for you to kiss his moon.

Jr may need to be heading back to the Busch league. Or he needs to focus on being an owner and leave the driving to someone else. Jr fans, don't get all riled up. The boy ain't cutting it and it's not due to lack of equipment or resources. He doesn't have the fire in him. I was a big Jr fan back in the #8 BUD days, but his going to Hendrick was a bummer to me.

The Sonoma crash & fire rattled him and he ain't made it back yet. To all 88 fans. Good Luck with your boy. Gonna be a long season.

It's the pressure!!!!He's in Hendrick equipment and the world expects him to win.Each week that goes by without a win the pressure grows.I'm not a big fan of his but do feel for him.Racin is tough especially at that level,the boy aint forgot how to drive he just needs a win and everything will turn around.

It's the pressure!!!!He's in Hendrick equipment and the world expects him to win.Each week that goes by without a win the pressure grows.I'm not a big fan of his but do feel for him.Racin is tough especially at that level,the boy aint forgot how to drive he just needs a win and everything will turn around.

lead some laps .and get a top five finish goes along way ..at this point .he needs to work at that ..when asked aboult his car yesterday ..his statement was ..fast .

Jr may need to be heading back to the Busch league. Or he needs to focus on being an owner and leave the driving to someone else. Jr fans, don't get all riled up. The boy ain't cutting it and it's not due to lack of equipment or resources. He doesn't have the fire in him. I was a big Jr fan back in the #8 BUD days, but his going to Hendrick was a bummer to me.

The Sonoma crash & fire rattled him and he ain't made it back yet. To all 88 fans. Good Luck with your boy. Gonna be a long season.

I agree with most of this, I think Jr. is searching for a win NO MATTER HOW he gets it (as an owner or driver). I don't believe that Jr. is a winning racer, personally, although he can drive. I think he is a guy with a great story and a helluva family history. Without his name and history, I don't believe he has the wins, finishes, or carisma to carry or justify a sponsorship. I couldn't IMAGINE the pressure that creates. I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink.

I believe the same holds true for Micheal Waltrip. Talk about washed up. I'm glad to see he's stopping, its certainly his best move before NAPA says adios. I just hope he doesn't do much more commentating.

could be $$$$'s going to be short next year despite what's been said.GM just sent letters this week to alot of top drag racing teams like Ken Black Racing(greg anderson/jason line),Cagnazzi Racing(jeggy),Pedregon Racing and Kurt Johnson Racing(warren/son).No more monetary funding,support vehicles,etc .Even one of these teams said he was looking at a Toyota or Ford program because Chrysler was in the same boat as GM.Never know,may be some 6 sec Toyota ProStocks.Already some new Fords being built.Waltrip has a Toyota program and sponsors,just needs a driver.

Archived