What feature race do you want to see on video

videomama

I thought it would be fun to let the people choose which feature race (other than the sport mods) they would like to see on You Tube. Each Saturday I am there I will film one extra feature. Vote in this thread which class you want for this Saturday. One vote per ID please. I will count the votes at noon on Saturday.

Thanks,

Donna Carlock

aka Videos by Donna

:D

How about all of them. I will be sure to buy one each week, and I'm sure others will as well. You do a very good job at filming. You might have yourself a little bit of extra income.

donna sold many videos .most drivers from cc back in the 80.s and 90.s have a collection of her fine work ...i have many to watch and still pull them out at times ..my son injoyed watching me race growing up ...... i just need toget them added to a disk......

How about all of them. I will be sure to buy one each week, and I'm sure others will as well. You do a very good job at filming. You might have yourself a little bit of extra income.

donna sold many videos .most drivers from cc back in the 80.s and 90.s have a collection of her fine work ...i have many to watch and still pull them out at times ..my son injoyed watching me race growing up ...... i just need toget them added to a disk......

Thank You oldtimer. And yes I filmed all the races at one track or another every Saturday night and some Fridays and Sundays for 20+ years. And as much as I love filming races, it is a very tiring job. That is why I only film Mike 's class and one other class on Saturday's. About the disk thing, I have the computer to do that, let me see if I can find my VCR player.

Archived