She was complaining of neck pain when she returned to the pits, so they took her to the hospital. The hospital checked her out and she was okay, no big problems other than being a little spooked. They had her up and walking around before the night at the track was over, and were ready to release her.

Megan is doing fine .She lost her finger nail and broke the tip of the finger .She says that she wants to be out there next week with her back-up car ,MOM says NO !!! She says to all her fans out there ,Just wait till next time I'm comming back stronger and faster. Thanks to all for the concern

Megan is doing fine .She lost her finger nail and broke the tip of the finger .She says that she wants to be out there next week with her back-up car ,MOM says NO !!! She says to all her fans out there ,Just wait till next time I'm comming back stronger and faster. Thanks to all for the concern

good to here it could have been alot worst.its good to be young.you had some good poeple helping after wards kudos to them.see yall next week.

yeah she was all over chris in the 85 and looking to pass great job megan.

Doug and Megan,

Glad to hear Megan is up and about. We all look forward to having her back racing. I had the feeling from speaking to "Mom" on Saturday there would be resistance to Megan returning soon to racing. Again it is great to hear she is doing good and she is in our prayers for continuing improvement. She has really been doing a great job on the track. Hope this does not scare her to bad.

I also would like to thank the fire crew and on scene paramedics for there great response. It is good to be working with professionals like that..

On a side note: When the paramedics requested I call an ambulance to have her transported to the hospital for check up I called 911, explained very carefully that it was a racing accident and that she was being treated by our on scene paramedics and we needed an ambulance to transport her to the hospital. I repeated this several times.

Then all of a sudden half the CC police department showed up. They were dispatched to “A major rollover off of Flato road”. That is what I call a miscommunication to say the least.

Megan – Again we all look forward to seeing you back on the track.

how did it happen i did not get to see but she is running good and i hate to see this happen to her or anybody

i saw the tail end of it ..either she got loose .or got alittle push .very close racen ..she spun off into the in field and it looked like her tires dug into the dirt and and rolled her up onto her roof ... then the car started smoking and and had what looked like an oil fire .. the fantastic fire crew was on her really fast .thats why i like the way cc has them placed out in the infield .

Mike, dispatchers have a protocol that they must follow. Rollover tells them what they need to send. No matter if it is on the street, on the track, or wherever. Even though you told them that she was out of the car and being treated, they still must send the compliment assigned by a "motor vehicle accident-rollover". Once authorities are on scene, then they can cancel units or call additional units, whatever they may need to do. That is just the way it is whenever you use the public 911 system.

By the way, Megan, glad you are ok. Get back out there!!!!

Chris silvas lost something, like a belt (just a guess) but his car was underpowered by turn four and tryed to exit the track at turn two when he got pushed into megan, causing her to roll on her hood. I think it was all accidental, just a racing incident. I am glad shes ok and hope for her to return.She has come a long way since the beginning of the season. She definitely deserves the hard charger award for the season. Also I applaud the great effort and help that her race mate gave her. Gary(fire crewman) got out of his #4 bomber and helped with rescue and aid. That was a class act. Good job by everyone! FRED

I glad to see that she ok and that father and mother took the time to put her in well builded car and the fact that evertime something like this happens there some1 there to help save day like Gary did and crew members

Chris silvas lost something, like a belt (just a guess) but his car was underpowered by turn four and tryed to exit the track at turn two when he got pushed into megan, causing her to roll on her hood. I think it was all accidental, just a racing incident. I am glad shes ok and hope for her to return.She has come a long way since the beginning of the season. She definitely deserves the hard charger award for the season. Also I applaud the great effort and help that her race mate gave her. Gary(fire crewman) got out of his #4 bomber and helped with rescue and aid. That was a class act. Good job by everyone! FRED

Actually, Chris Silvas was in front of Megan in the #85 car. He did have a tire going down from the #12 car getting into him a couple laps before. He did not exit the track until the red flag after he got permission from Dan to go to the pits. The #81 car is who got into Megan and spun her around. Yes, it was racing, but I'm not so sure the contact was accidental. Clearly he didn't intend or know she would flip.

Actually, Chris Silvas was in front of Megan in the #85 car. He did have a tire going down from the #12 car getting into him a couple laps before. He did not exit the track until the red flag after he got permission from Dan to go to the pits. The #81 car is who got into Megan and spun her around. Yes, it was racing, but I'm not so sure the contact was accidental. Clearly he didn't intend or know she would flip.

That's what I saw too. The #81 of Mike Weaver got into Meagan. I think, however, that someone behind him actually hit him nose-to-tail, caused Weaver to get loose, caused the impact between him and Megan, and resulted in the flip. I can't remember who it was off the top of my head though.

Archived