FAR AWAY CALL ..

HiTech

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO YOU DAD .. HEAVEN IS ALONG WAY FROM HERE AND A ONE WAY TICKET WAS ALL THEY COULD PROMISE ME AT THIS TIME .SO I BOUGHT IT FOR SOME OTHER TIME . I HAVE WORK TO FINISH HERE .SO I KNOW YOU.LL UNDERSTAND ......... SO HAPPY FATHERS DAYS ILL SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE ... LOVE YOU AND PASS MY LOVE ONTO MOM ..............MISSING BOTH OF YOU ..

GO SEE YOUR DAD . TELL HIM WHAT HE MEANS TO YOU ...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO YOU DAD .. HEAVEN IS ALONG WAY FROM HERE AND A ONE WAY TICKET WAS ALL THEY COULD PROMISE ME AT THIS TIME .SO I BOUGHT IT FOR SOME OTHER TIME . I HAVE WORK TO FINISH HERE .SO I KNOW YOU.LL UNDERSTAND ......... SO HAPPY FATHERS DAYS ILL SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE ... LOVE YOU AND PASS MY LOVE ONTO MOM ..............MISSING BOTH OF YOU ..

Nice tribute Mike! I too miss my dad.

anyone can be a dad, but it takes special people to be a father, like the ones that don't just get them into this world, but the ones that take care of them along the way.

happy fathers day to all you guy's!!!

OLDTIMER what a memory I would like to say the same. HAPPY FATHERS day DAD pass my love on to MOM missing both of you see you in the future. If your father is alive tell him Happy Fathers day and you love him, go see him if at all possible. For the dads in the military GOD BLESS and wishes for your safe return and thank you. Happy Fathers day Ricky Jenkins son-in-law RIP.

Thank you for writing that. This is my first year without my Dad. I miss him so much...

OLDTIMER, You brought tears to my eyes with this, very well said... Thanks

I miss you Dad

i still have my dad and dont get to see him as much as i should and alot of times i sit back and think about old times and how much he means to me. i wouldnt be here without you and wouldnt have much without u dad so happy fathers day bubba c.

big john

my dad never met a person who wasnt a friend .he was that kind ..never heard one bad word aboult him .he was always there when you needed him . and rarely if ever complained ..he could burn a rod like no other .he once spent hours upon hours welding a split open block from being froze over ..most poeple would not have tried that hard on something that was cracked that bad .but i didnt have to build a new 350. for my dirt car ..... just one of many things i cant forget ..the sad part the last three years of his life was spent forgeting every thing he knew ..his name was DALTON MCCAIN ..

Archived