same postings

dirttrackgirl13

What is up with all the duplicate postings on the same subjects? One person puts it on there and then another person puts the same thing on there and so on but with different titles just the same content. Just asking so if you have to private e-mail me (and we all know you will Nick) don't dare use the word "Missy" in your reply. I just don't understand how this forum monitor thing works because it seems that only a select few are targeted as far as getting there posts deleted. Maybe that is not the case but it seems that way. And since I am also from the Hill Country I know this post will also be deleted. Just a concerned fan of racing and a racer that's wondering why racing and racing forums have gotten to where it is about favoritism and that the fun of racing and chatting about racing has become no fun anymore because of conflict of interests that people create in their heads and not what is reality. Why can't the racing world and I mean all parts of it work and get along together instead of trying to do one better than the next one just out of bitterness where it is not even warranted. Sorry if I have offended anyone I am just concerned that racing and it's counterparts have created a private popularity war that should not even exist.

Kristin(e) A.K.A. The Dirt Track Girl

Dear Mr. Hallas,

First off it is not fair for you to associate my opinions with HCR. My opinions are mine. You just replied a nasty little comment to something you know nothing about what I am even talking about. As for your smart aleck comment of using "Missy" in it all I can say to that is that this Missy knows that race cars don't use keys can you say the same? All I have to say to you is that you need to know the conversation before you start belittling people in your replies. I know that I will eventually meet you in person one of these days and hope that you will treat me with the respect that I will treat you with. One more thing when women are called Missy in the tone that someof you use it is very disrespectful and would be the same as if a man was called a "girly boy". There are alot of women who are fans of racing and alot that are drivers and we all deserve the same respect that the men deserve.

Kristin(e)

Why shouldn't I associate you with HCR?

Since you're post was a personal swipe at me, because I was one of the double posters, I do know what I'm talking about. <_<

The key thing was a joke(DUH), I didn't want just anyone to go to the track and jump in the car thinking it was sitting there on the track, ready to start.

But you're right it's all a conspiracy, like the second shooter on the grassy knoll theory, or Watergate. :unsure:

Don't say dare around me, I'm the type to do it just for yucks! ;)

Were you the tele-marketer that jumped my case for calling my "EX", my old lady too? LMAO :lol: One shouldn't be so sensitive about a mere word, either.

Yep, I'm a smart-aleck, I admit it openly and freely, and I'm very good at it too. B)

dirttrackgirl13,

Double postings happen when different people post the same release to TSZ. It has happened occasionally and probably will happen again. Sorry if that offends you.

I'm not sure how this moderator thing works either. I just do the best I can, often spending 20 hours a week as an unpaid volunteer here. If that offends you - sorry.

I am not predjudiced against any particular form of racing. I will, and do, make sure that people post according to the rules here though. If you get on here and start bashing people I edit or delete their posts. I do it equally. I have edited and removed posts by the Texas Speed Zone owner and administrator. I guess that means I'm prejudiced against him too???

I am going to ask you nicely not to bash other people here on TSZ. I know that everything I do is not going to be popular with everyone. That just goes with the territory of trying to keep things civil here.

And for those of you who feel you have the right to post anything you like here on TSZ, I have news for you. You do not have that right here. If you want to bash others, use bad language, pick fights, be rude, act out, be overly aggressive or be uncivil, there are lots of websites where you can have at it. But not here on TSZ.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick Holt

Uhmmmm Ok...

DITTO- I'M WITH SPEEDY ??????????

Uhmmmm Ok...

(DITTO) I'M WITH SPEEDY ???????????

Miss Kristin(e),are you not the same person who went to I37 to race and whinned and cried to change thier rules to comply to your car, cause your car was to the rules of ..a, will just say a different track that hadnt opened yet,and now you are on here whinning and crying about TSZ rules,I know it best on here if you want to play the game in someone elses yard, you play by there rules,or play in your own yard.

As for you Mr Hollis.....I bet that #43 at SAS last night had a key to start it,lol,and yes,thats been a standing joke around racing for years about leaving the keys in it,even the owner of the track and car knew it was a funny.And yes you are the best at it,lol,lol.Double post just means twice the exposure for a track and it happens even on other forums.Kristin(e),You have a nice day and I hope the rules favor you at the track you will be racing.

Mr Holt,........I was nice.... :D;)

Archived