the way it should be

Del Harris

most tracks get "side tracked" from where real racers come from, i personally would like to thank mary ann and h, for giving us that home town track feeling when we race there, let alone activities away from the track. we had a blast this past weekend being a part of thr, a big thanks to thr and staff for making every effort of your time worth being a race car team.

i would also love to thank jim albert, the wright family, the huff's, texas roadhouse ( mike clegg and amanda baker ), the texas roadhouse staff, and all that participated at the texas roadhouse in san marcus. it was a blast, we had so many people there that we almost ran out of fliers to hand out. there were so many people that did not know there was a track around to go to. a track can promote all it can but, the drivers and owners can have to do their part. don't just promote yourself, promote your car for more fans, your sponsors, and most of all, your track. thanks to all of you, we had a blast. del harris / thunderstock #37

Del,

We really do appreciate all of the promotion that was done by you, the Huff team, Wright Motorsports and Jim Albert. I agree that we could use a lot of help from the drivers in this area.

I'm also glad to hear that you feel at home at THR. We really do feel that our drivers are our most important asset, and we strive to treat you that way. It's somewhat like tough parenting. Sometimes we have to discipline or disqualify our drivers, but it's not because we don't appreciate y'all.

David,

You've always treated the staff with respect, and I hope we'll continue to treat you the same way.

Tracks that appreciate the drivers are the ones that make me smile. I would love to come race THR sometime, maybe in the near future, I will. I love the track, I just have never been able to race on it. I may have to bring my dirt SS out to try it on the asphalt.

i wish i lived up there near thunder.hill .i would not miss a night of racen ....with or without a car ....... there isnt many tracks we get fired up to race at .and thunder hill has been number one with our team for along time ....... the track is fun to race on .... we always get a smile from track officials .. races are run on time ..the sassage is great .lol . you have dano and budman ,hey what else can you ask for ..hummmmmm . the fine ladys that take your moola at the pit gate ...they get our respect to .. i know the stapp family .they always take time to say hello...... just an all around great track........keep up the good work ..speed demon 7 ...you are truely missing a fun time ...

We would like to thank all that participated in promoting Thunderhill Raceway at Texas Roadhouse in San Marcos.

Jim Albert, Wright Motorsports, Del & Pam Pro2000Racing it was so enjoyable to get too visit and have fun.

Thanks to Mary Ann, H, Deb and all Thr Staff on helping us with supporting Thunderhill Raceway.

James & Janette

A few photo's before the camera went on the blink, where's Arthur when you need him? (Gatoring)

post-3-1245194372.jpg

post-3-1245194380.jpg

post-3-1245194387.jpg

post-3-1245194396.jpg

post-3-1245194410.jpg

post-3-1245194421.jpg

We would like to thank all that participated in promoting Thunderhill Raceway

at Texas Roadhouse in San Marcos.

Jim Albert, Wright Motorsports, Del & Pam Pro2000Racing it was so enjoyable

to get too visit and have fun.

Thanks to Mary Ann, H, Deb and all Thr Staff on helping us with supporting

Thunderhill Raceway.

James & Janette

A few photo's before the camera went on the blink, where's Arthur when you need him? (Gatoring)

Thank you for asking us to participate in the Texas Roadhouse promo for Thunderhill. It was a pleasure and a lot of fun for us at Jake Wright Motorsports to be able to support the track and all they do for us racers. And being able to visit with the Huffs and the Harris's was great too! It is vitally important to our sport to support the tracks that give us a place to race and anytime you guys need some cars for a promo, please don't hesitate to ask. A big thank you as well to Mary Ann and her amazing crew for a great night of racing. Jake really had a great time with the fans and the promo and is looking forward to doing it again! :)

Bruce, Mary, Chris and Jake

Archived