1 -#23 Cody Limerick

2 -#77 G.B. Carter

3 -#19 Benton Kemp

4 -#88 Nellie Kelly

5 -# 1 Tommy Goldman

6 -# 3 Jesse Sandoval Jr

7 -#99 Shane Caroenter

8 -#25 David Wilkerson

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bombers

Heat

1 -#55 Joe Arce

2 -#85 Chris Silvas

3 -#22 Justin Skinner

4 -# 4 Gary McDonnell

5 -#98 Brandon Bigelow

6 -#12 John Krauser

Austrailian

1 -#85 Chris Silvas

2 -#12 John Krauser

3 -#55 Joe Arce

4 -#98 Brandon Bigelow

5 -# 4 Gary McDonnell

6 -#91 R.J. Davis

Feature

1 -#55 Joe Arce

2 -#85 Chris Silvas

3 -#12 John Krauser

4 -#28 Megan Lestourgeon

5 -# 4 Gary McDonnell

6 -#91 R.J. Davis

7 -#22 Justin Skinner

8 -#98 Brandon Bigelow

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Street

Heat

1 -#27 Douglas Lestourgeon

2 -#45 Clare Randall

3 -#66 Troy Hensiek

4 -#91 Roger Davis

5 -#22 James Wofford

Austrailian

2 -#97 John Henry Witzche

3 -#45 Clare Randall

4 -#22 James Wofford

5 -#66 Troy Hensiek

Feature

2 -#97 John Henry Witzche

3 -#66 Troy Hensiek

4 -#22 James Wofford

5 -#45 Clare Randall

6 -#91 Roger Davis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sport Mods

Heat

1 -#64 Abel Arredondo

2 -#76 Mike Carlock

3 -#79 Cody Beddoe

4 -#09 David Routon

5 -#32j Jermi Irvin

6 -#82 Anthony Monroe

Austrailian

1 -#64 Abel Arredondo

2 -#79 Cody Beddoe

3 -#32j Jermi Irvin

4 -#09 David Routon

5 -# 4 Art Cox

6 -#76 Mike Carlock

Feature

1 -#64 Abel Arredondo

2 -#82 Anthony Monroe

3 -#76 Mike Carlock

4 -#79 Cody Beddoe

5 -#32j Jermi Irvin

6 -# 4 Art Cox

7 -#09 David Routon

tommy goldman took 2nd in thunder heat? might want to recheck that. or was the because G.B. went to pits and did work to his car thinking the race was over, yet came back out before the green?

but what happen to the #71 Bart in the Super Streets, thought he won the feature, seeing as he isnt listed in any 3 races, he get DQ`ed???

Thanks just curious.

tommy goldman took 2nd in thunder heat? might want to recheck that. or was the because G.B. went to pits and did work to his car thinking the race was over, yet came back out before the green?

but what happen to the #71 Bart in the Super Streets, thought he won the feature, seeing as he isnt listed in any 3 races, he get DQ`ed???

Thanks just curious.

The results posted are correct and are the final results for tonights races

Thank you

Thanks just curious.

The results posted are correct and are the final results for tonights races

Thank you

ok thats great they are posted correctly, but that doesnt answer either question...

I know how hard it is to get info from the race so heres my version which is not official in any way.First the 71 did win a decisive victory in the SS feature but it was disallowed because of an unapproved piece on the car.Im doubt thats why he won but rules are rules.

The thunder heat was another story,I swear I saw the white flag,then the checkered but it turned out to be the halfway crossed flage AND the yellow because of the wreck by the #8 Charley York and #3 Jessey S. after running over liquid laid down by another car.Im not sure why Charley was not scored but I dont think it affected the points anyway.You are correct about me comming in then realizing the race was not over comming back in and starting scratch.I could only make it back to 3rd and Tommy earned that 2nd place finish.

The Aussie persuit had its own pecular events and the 19 won that race.What happened was the #8 started in front of me but when the green was displayed he broke and did not go.I went around him to try to catch the field half a lap ahead by now but did not understand that I was not allowed to do so with this type of race until the 8 pulled into the infield.This was hard for him because his steering broke and he could not turn at all.

The 3,23 and I began a hard fought battle and we all noticed the black flag displayed every lap but no one thought it was for them.The 3 pulled off thinking it was his,then later the 23 pulled off for the same reason and when I came around by myself I knew it was mine.After pulling off in the heat I was not going to make that mistake again until I was positive.I apoligise to 3 and 23 for messing up their race and after talking to the officials afterword it was agreed that in the future if a car breaks at the drop of the green running mid pack the race will be restarted after removeing the disabled car.This is more for that cars safty than anything else.Also if there confusion about the black flag like the offender being in a tight pack and no one is sure who it is,a yellow will be displayed and the offender will be removed so the others can race to the finish.Not to take away anything from the 19,he won fair and square.

Congrats to all the winners,the racing was hard fought between drivers who respected each other,especially the bombers where 55 and 85 ran almost the entire race door to door.If this is an indication of things to come,its going to get even better.

I was wondering what the Austrailian race is about?
DECIDING ON HOW MANY CARS YOU HAVE .THE RACE IS USUALY TEN LAPS ..YOU TAKE ALL THE CARS YOU HAVE IN YOUR CLASS ...LINE THEM UP BUMPER TO BUMPER .. WITH HIGH POINTS TO THE BACK ....... THROW THE GREEN FLAG .AND START PASSING CARS OR TRY LIKE HELL TO KEEP FROM GETTING PASSED ..IF YOU PASS SOMEONE THEY ARE OUT OR GET PASSED .YOUR OUT ...... THE LUCKY GUY THATS STARTS LAST IS GOING TO GET SECOND PLACE UNLESS HE BREAKS .LOL ... CC RUNS IT EVERY NIGHT .IT PAYS ALITTLE FOR I THINK THE TOP TWO OR THREE .AND IT PAYS POINTS ......... WHEN TERRY LABONTE RACED AT CC BACK IN THE EALY 70.S SOMEONE CAME UP WITH THE IDEAL OF HAVE THE RACE REVERCED YOU MIGHT SAY .....CALL THE TEXAS PERSUIT ..... IF YOU WERE THE LAST CAR AFTER EACH LAP ..YOU WERE OUT ..I LIKE THAT ONE BETTER ........ BTW ..IN THE AUSTRAILIAN RACE ...... A CAR MUST COMPLETE THE PASS 100 PERCENT .. I HAVE SEEN THE PASSING CAR NOT COMPLETE THE PASS AND FINISH SECOND EVERTHOW HE WAS AHEAD OF THE OTHER CAR ..MUST BE COMPLETE .........AS FOR THE START OF THE RACE .NO PASS CAN BE ATTEMPTED TILL YOU PASS OVER A LINE IN TURN ONE .THAT WAY NOONE CAN JUMP YOU FROM BEHIND ........\

\

NOW IF I HAVE CONFUSED THE HELL OUT OF YOU DISREGUARD EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID .AND HOPE SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN IT BETTER ,,LOL .

Back in the day the Austrailian was quite an event which eventually brought the worst out in everyone.Some of the top points guys wouldn't run in for fear of tearing their car up. That race caused more altercations than any other! Of course not surprising considering some of the characters running at that time!

Back in the day the Austrailian was quite an event which eventually brought the worst out in everyone.Some of the top points guys wouldn't run in for fear of tearing their car up. That race caused more altercations than any other! Of course not surprising considering some of the characters running at that time!

Thanx Folks for the explanation... I think...LOL wow it does sound like you could tear up some equipment. On the other hand it does sound like it could be fun. I bet the fans get a kick out of it. Once again thanx for the info! I would love to come run witht the Thunders some day. Its a long haul but you guys have a good looking track.

Archived