How about a Pick-a-winner for TSRS?

ChuckLicata

How about starting a forum for a Pick-a-winner for the TSRS races? :D

They run at Houston this Saturday. They'll also be running with ROMCO at Thunder Hill on April 5th.

Chuck L.

I say with the way Michael Crofford has been racing lately, he has a good chance to win this one. Let's just hope he doesn't pull some of his old moves, and end up spinning out. LOL :D Good luck Michael!!! I'm pulling for ya sugar!

-A-

Its a secret, and if I told ya Id have to kill ya......lol j/k. Im working on the #29 Don Fowler car. He ran a few races at SAS last year in the street stock class without my help lol. Hopefully we can get the car fast and be able to put on a good show. Didnt you say something about a chassis seminar?? How bout a crash course wed. nite at the new hooters, ill buy.

Big John

Big John,

I put the suspension seminar on hold this year -- I'm in grad school and things are piling up the closer I get to graduation in December. I still have to do my dissertation and am trying to get all the remaining course work done this semester. No time for much else, I'm afraid.

But I definitely plan on doing the seminar in January of 2004.

Have fun working on the car. Nothing more fun than helping a deserving racer out.

Nick Holt

The Motorsports Zone Fab Five for the TSRS race in Houston:

1) Jeff Pollard

2) Bobby Joe New (or whoever's running the #3 car)

3) Brad Hudak

4) Lloyd Alexander

5) Mike Yale

Let's goooo racing! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there in Houston. And, we've got frisbees!!! Woohoo!

Everyone travel safe, and keep our troops in your prayers.

Chuck L.

Archived