WOW

Kathy

About time there was an exciting finish. Sure do wish Smoke had been able to hold him off though.......

he could of .but smoke raced smartly .he owns the cars now .and looking at the big pic ..makes you drive nicer ..lol

About time there was an exciting finish. Sure do wish Smoke had been able to hold him off though.......

he could of .but smoke raced smartly .he owns the cars now .and looking at the big pic ..makes you drive nicer ..lol

I don't know Oldtimer, I think Smoke just plain got smoked. That 48 car was in a class of his own.

That was the best cup race i have seen in a long time but the trucks still put on the best show. :o:rolleyes::lol:

Just my humble opinion, but I think the trucks have put on the best show for years!!

WELL THIS COMEING FROM A TRUCK RACER .WHAT ELSE WOULD WE EXSPECT YOU TO SAY ..LOL ..YOU KNOW FUNNY THING ..IS I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ..

That was the best cup race i have seen in a long time but the trucks still put on the best show. :o:rolleyes::lol:

Just my humble opinion, but I think the trucks have put on the best show for years!!

WELL THIS COMEING FROM A TRUCK RACER .WHAT ELSE WOULD WE EXSPECT YOU TO SAY ..LOL ..YOU KNOW FUNNY THING ..IS I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ..

It's about all I care to watch anymore.

the trucks are the best because it's a majority of new drivers, who haven't yet conformed and collapsed their personalities to wink at a big contract.most of the field only has 'set' amount of races to proove something. that out weighs cookie cutter ideals and political correctness.

Archived