Fuel Cell flapper issues

RBSF

There many brands and styles of flappers in use, and I wanted to share an idea that could assist closure on either the rubber or teflon/nylon flapper. Here is a link with more details. I'm not trying to sell anyone on it, just look for yourself and see if it might work for you.

http://www.racefeature.com/RBSF/

Thanks,

Paul

• 2 months later...

Man, I cannot believe that after all this time there is NO interest in this device. It is SO cheap, SO easy, and so needed! There is quite a bit of interest in making the car faster, handle better, but will it bring your driver home again? Do you HAVE a flapper valve in your fuel cell? Is it still flexible and undistorted? Will it prevent a fuel release if your cap is off? Are you sure? There is a major manufacturer that will have this on their product soon(I hope), so buy theirs, I don't mind! I GAVE IT AWAY!!!! Get it done guys, the chances are the flapper in your car isn't going to work as well as you think! It ain't about the money, it's about STAYING SAFE!!!!!

Paul I don't know if your lack of response comes from being posted in this section, that doesn't read as much, or simple apathy towards safety. I will say with the amount of guys/girl I see driving without proper safety gear(mainly gloves), that it probably falls into the last category. :( Now conversely, there are many others out here that after Ryan's incident have upgraded their safety program on both the car and themselves.

That's true Jay, many have. I placed it in that thread for the mechanically minded, where should it go? Kinda hard to pick on a forum this size.....

Your thread is in the appropriate forum, RBSF.

Nick

Archived