Some Photos from the Weekend

The Wrights

hey david its true .your wife lets you out of the[ OUT HOUSE] for a pic or two

............tory you didnt have enough racers there to figure out how to change that tire ..if i was a betting man .and i am ..a pit crew figured it out and replaced it ............................. the look on jacks face said it all ..i should have stayed home ...and that one pic of your car .ill tell you that car has never looked that good ... maybe you should put her in it .....

I could do that too Mike but then I would get complaints from all the folks that

want to see you standing next to that future major leaguer. And Budman on

the right adds to pictures. Afterall how many of us had our picture taken with

Miss TX other than the race winners.?

I could do that too Mike but then I would get complaints from all the folks that

want to see you standing next to that future major leaguer. And Budman on

the right adds to pictures. Afterall how many of us had our picture taken with

Miss TX other than the race winners.?

major leaguer i hope ....... if someone is wanting my mug shown . it could only be for thier intertainment i suppose ..like throwing darts at it ..... but i do have to admit and dont tell budman ... he did improve the quality of the pic .... next time you will have to join in .you cant let us have all the fun ..

i new this was going to happen ..see what you have done dano .the rose had to get in on the act .........

Yep, I started it, but Rose did make a good observation.

How can I get in the picture if I take it? I do have a self timer

but I don't bring a tripod. Besides you can't post my picture

because Nick has that no bashing rule. :lol:

If Dano would school me on the operation of that digital whiz-bang camera of his, I'd take some pics of him. :P

i know what you mean ...ive kinda looked that contraption over ...i think ill stay with working on race cars ..those i can fix somewhat ........ dano .im sure thier is someone around the speedway who would know how to operate that camera ..so no excuse .if your going to use that against us for your fun .you may aswell take one with us ..

Archived