This weekend? (May 2)

I mean you cant expect to go out there and than expect to load your RACECAR up with no scatches on it.. Yea its gotten rough but its racing, im sure everytime i race pro sedan my car is either loaded up by a wrecker or has marks all over it.. But i dont come on here a trash talk our race track that is trying and has givin us a place to race.

...im not being rude here or anything of the sort ..... are you saying tps drivers are bad drivers .... ..the tps drivers i see .are purty much clean drivers ..things happen sometimes .its racen .. now sometimes a driver who is fast joins in and things happen ..mainly becuz that new fast driver along with the other fast drivers .dont know each others style.s . . 99 percent of tps drivers will give room ..but exspect it from other drivers who join in .. and when the either does not happen ..well

I mean you cant expect to go out there and than expect to load your RACECAR up with no scatches on it.. Yea its gotten rough but its racing, im sure everytime i race pro sedan my car is either loaded up by a wrecker or has marks all over it.. But i dont come on here a trash talk our race track that is trying and has givin us a place to race.

...im not being rude here or anything of the sort ..... are you saying tps drivers are bad drivers .... ..the tps drivers i see .are purty much clean drivers ..things happen sometimes .its racen .. now sometimes a driver who is fast joins in and things happen ..mainly becuz that new fast driver along with the other fast drivers .dont know each others style.s . . 99 percent of tps drivers will give room ..but exspect it from other drivers who join in .. and when the either does not happen ..well

I think Josh's comment was blown out of proportion. I know I took it wrong and talked to Josh on the phone and the comment wasn't pointed at anyone specific or class in general. I think he was just saying that even in the TPS class which has fantastic drivers that do drive VERY clean that they also have instances of bumping and the occasional wreck. I think the point I had made earlier should not have posted here because it has caused to much animosity. I guess some things are better left unsaid!

U CAN POINT AT ONE CLASS AND THAT IS THE THUNDER STOCKS! THEY LOOK LIKE BOMBERS THIS YEAR AND IT IS NOT ALL THE DRIVERS IT IS A FEW AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY AR. YA JUST LIKE JOSH SAID EVERYONE AT ONE POINT AND TIME WILL GET TORE UP AND IT MAY NOT BE ON PURPUSE BUT IT HAPPENS. FIX UR CAR AND RACE THE NEXT WEEK. IT HAS HAPPEND TO ALL OF US :blink: THE CONE RULE WILL HELP A LOT AND THE ONES THAT KEEP JUMPING THE GUN WILL HAVE TO SIT BACK AND WAIT :lol::lol:

I think Josh's comment was blown out of proportion. I know I took it wrong and talked to Josh on the phone and the comment wasn't pointed at anyone specific or class in general. I think he was just saying that even in the TPS class which has fantastic drivers that do drive VERY clean that they also have instances of bumping and the occasional wreck. I think the point I had made earlier should not have posted here because it has caused to much animosity. I guess some things are better left unsaid!

there is no animosity here ..just when you use a searies as a point of some typ .make sure you do it with clearity as to what you mean ..

there is no animosity here ..just when you use a searies as a point of some typ .make sure you do it with clearity as to what you mean ..

I dont think he was using the TPS series itself. It just happens to be the series that he raced in when the car was tore up a few times last year. Everyone is overanalyzing the statement.

U CAN POINT AT ONE CLASS AND THAT IS THE THUNDER STOCKS! THEY LOOK LIKE BOMBERS THIS YEAR AND IT IS NOT ALL THE DRIVERS IT IS A FEW AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY AR. YA JUST LIKE JOSH SAID EVERYONE AT ONE POINT AND TIME WILL GET TORE UP AND IT MAY NOT BE ON PURPUSE BUT IT HAPPENS. FIX UR CAR AND RACE THE NEXT WEEK. IT HAS HAPPEND TO ALL OF US :blink: THE CONE RULE WILL HELP A LOT AND THE ONES THAT KEEP JUMPING THE GUN WILL HAVE TO SIT BACK AND WAIT :lol::lol:
Damn Matt ur Back!!!! I thought we lost you to the big screen. I saw you on TV last week on the news cast and figured you went Hollywood on us! :lol: Bombers!!! Wow that hurt. :(

Archived