This weekend? (May 2)

You always show up to the races. You know how are weather men are. It was supposed to rain all night but guess what. We got the races in!!!
I had family come in from Mich and I really didnt think it was gonna happen. Infact I was so sure it wasnt gonna happen I started drinking some cold ones about 1 oclock so I couldnt go anyway. Besides I got nothin for those FAST cars! ;) I will back sometime. Maybe when I get a better car! Cant compete with those guys this year. :(

All hell.. Come on scott, i dont have anything for the mod 4 cars but hell i was able to hold off the #01 to win that feature. Its not how fast your car is its how good you can drive and out smart other drivers :D

HELL SCOTT IGOT YHE SLOWEST CAR OUT OF ALL :o I THINK I MIGHT BE DONE

Done? Why
See there Josh, you said it all, I got a slow car and I'm not that good of a driver either so I'm screwed after all :blink: I guess Ray and I can just sit in the stands and watch the good drivers! LOL ;)

lol lol i like to watch agood drit race :lol:

Done? Why
See there Josh, you said it all, I got a slow car and I'm not that good of a driver either so I'm screwed after all :blink: I guess Ray and I can just sit in the stands and watch the good drivers! LOL ;)

Whatever scott.. Your just as good as everyone out there.. Im sure that, that ford u have won a feature this year!!

Whatever scott.. Your just as good as everyone out there.. Im sure that, that ford u have won a feature this year!!

Actually I haven\\\'t won a feature this year. I won a trophy dash and was excused/removed from first place on the last lap of the feature race. I\\\'m REAL fond of being hit going into the corner. [edited out by Nick Holt, 5/5/09]

Actually I haven't won a feature this year. I won a trophy dash and was excused/removed from first place on the last lap of the feature race. I'm REAL fond of being hit going into the corner. Not whining but rather just stating a fact. [edited out by Nick Holt, 5/5/09]

No, thats not whining and I agree 100%. Getting your car tore up isn't racing and for me it takes the fun out of racing.

Actually I haven't won a feature this year. I won a trophy dash and was excused/removed from first place on the last lap of the feature race. I'm REAL fond of being hit going into the corner. Not whining but rather just stating a fact. [edited out by Nick Holt, 5/5/09]

No, thats not whining and I agree 100%. Getting your car tore up isn't racing and for me it takes the fun out of racing.

Oh well it dosen't really matter we all know whats right and whats wrong when it comes to driving clean and not driving so clean. Thanx Matt for commenting!

you guys put on one hell of a show , i enjoy watchin yall race !
Thanx David! We enjoy most of it. I don't know how the cone worked but it's gotta be a plus. I think it will prevent some of the crazy starts we have. For the most part we have a great bunch of folks at RRS!!!!!

cone rule is , you cant pass until you have gone by the cone at the flag stand ! the cone is placed about 1 car width from the wall . it works good in the pro sedan class ! you guys need to keep running , hell why do you think i buy a pit pass ? im a bigger fan of racing than i am a driver ! the cone rule is used on single file restarts only !

cone rule is , you cant pass until you have gone by the cone at the flag stand ! the cone is placed about 1 car width from the wall . it works good in the pro sedan class ! you guys need to keep running , hell why do you think i buy a pit pass ? im a bigger fan of racing than i am a driver ! the cone rule is used on single file restarts only !
I think you miss understood me. I understand the rules but I wasn't there to see how well it worked if they used it this week. It's my understanding thry plan on using it on the starts to prevent the three wide issue on the start and also to keep people from jumping the start. I agree I love the to watch the races also and it's getting harder to race every weekend.

I mean you cant expect to go out there and than expect to load your RACECAR up with no scatches on it.. Yea its gotten rough but its racing, im sure everytime i race pro sedan my car is either loaded up by a wrecker or has marks all over it.. But i dont come on here a trash talk our race track that is trying and has givin us a place to race.

rubbing is racing but trying to wreck deliberately is not that what take the fun out it thats when the flag man should use that black flag,but hank has talked to us about our driving,its just got really rough thes last few races no one wants a tore up race car we all no the timewe put in them :blink: i dont think hes talking trash about the track ,ithink what he means is the the way diffrent drivers drivedrive ;)
Josh check your PM!

Archived