DWIDUDE.COM Pro Modified 50 coming to Thunderhill Raceway

debwill

We're happy to announce the "DWIDUDE.COM Pro Modified 50" race at Thunderhill Raceway on Saturday, April 25. DWIDUDE.COM is sponsoring this $1,000 to win, $200 to start special event for the Pro Modifieds. We hope to have a great show by the Pro Modifieds on the 25th!

post-3-1239892197.jpg

Click on the following PDF file to downloand and print the flyer: THRdwidude.pdf

Great Job Mary Ann!!!!!! Now all I need to do is figure out how to get that #1 spot from them Umsheids. LOL :lol:

Hey JC, can you tune that car for say around 3rd place. It would be a big help. :lol: Just Kidding, keep up the great work.

we need to get as many cars to this pro modified race as possible........

i know hmp doesnt have a race this weekend, are all of you guys sitting out this week or are you going to come through for the racing community?

this is our opportunity to have thr gain the confidence in us necessary to go all out for us. We have the cars out there so lets make it worth it to the track to do this on a regular basis.

see you there

I talked with JC Umscheid yesterday, and he's making lots of phone calls to generate interest in this race. I think he already has 13 commitments for race entries so far. We really appreciate his help in getting cars for this event.

And a big thanks also goes out to Stacy O'Brien (THR/TSRS Race Director) for securing the sponsorship for this race.

PRO MODIFIED "POLE AWARD" - $200

Umscheid Race Services has generously donated a $200 "Pole Award" to the driver who clocks in with the fastest qualifying time for Saturday's DWIDUDE.COM Pro Modified 50 at THR. This certificate will be valid for $200 off of the next labor invoice at Umscheid Race Services, Inc., and will be valid until December 31, 2009.

THIS NEW AWARD WILL ALSO BE GIVEN OUT FOR ALL FUTURE PRO MODIFIED RACES AT THR!

In addition, Umscheid Race Services is donating a $100 "Pole Award" to the Pro Trucks this weekend . . . and for future THR Pro Truck races.

Thank you, JC and Umscheid Race Services, for showing your support of THR Pro Modified and Pro Truck racing!

I talked with JC Umscheid yesterday, and he's making lots of phone calls to generate interest in this race. I think he already has 13 commitments for race entries so far. We really appreciate his help in getting cars for this event.

And a big thanks also goes out to Stacy O'Brien (THR/TSRS Race Director) for securing the sponsorship for this race.

JC,

Sorry, I just got your message. My cell phone died a horrible death. I was putting a car for another track in the owner's enclosed trailer and when I was under the back end strapping it down, my phone slipped out of my shorts. It ended up in the floor channel where the back door/loading ramp goes when it is closed....crunch. With that 7 foot lever arm, the little phone was smashed FLAT when we tried to close the door. HA.

Anyway, my frustration with 98 has not overpowered my stubborn-ness....yet.

Had a good day on the golf course on Tuesday (my normal day off) so the "Indirectly sponsored by PING, Titelest and FootJoy Guthrie Motorsports 98" will be at THR.

Jay

Aight so far heres what I have been able to come up with -

#5 Michael Umscheid

#42 Justin Long

#42x Justin Long Motorsports (driver TBA)

#15 John Heil

#14 John Schultz

#26 Bob Slezinsky

#9 Ian Webster

#44 H.E Nauman

#78 Mr Baber

#22 John Paul K?????

# 8 Jim Nides

#39 Mark Chrudimsky

#41 Chris Davidson

#98 Jay Guthrie

#61 Cory Lovell

#7 Tuffy Hudson

#65 Bubba Menard

Maybe-

#007 Denny Burton

#33 Jason Morman

#28 Tom Potts entry

#82 Pat Kinsey (driver TBA)

#3 Mike Williams(maybe Boyd)

#?? AAA House Leveling entry

Thats 17 for sure and 5 other maybes, this is looking good!!!

J.C Umscheid

PS we do have a driver for the 42x car and the number will change friday afternoon, be there if you want to see who driving this car!!!!

Edited by UMSCHEIDRaceServices

I believe the Umscheid folks deserve a big pat on the back for this tremendous effort. Lets all be sure to give them a big Thank You at THR this coming Saturday night. :D Dano36