Hey CC

hello CC race family, looking forward to an exciting night at The Bullring Saturday night; Bobby Chaffee and I announce TSRS events and are looking forward to meeting all the great racers and fans in Corpus.

Please don't hesitate to come say hello...

See ya'll this weekend,

Rodney Rodriguez

hello CC race family, looking forward to an exciting night at The Bullring Saturday night; Bobby Chaffee and I announce TSRS events and are looking forward to meeting all the great racers and fans in Corpus.

See ya'll this weekend,

Rodney Rodriguez

Hello.

Oh, you mean on Saturday....

Never Mind.....

See ya'll this weekend,

Rodney Rodriguez

:rolleyes: Looking forward to your group being here. Will see you on Saturday (or Friday if you are here for practice). Should be a great race. :rolleyes:

I for one am looking forward to this weekend too!!! I hope to meet some of you folks that I havn't met yet.

just a warning to tsrs drivers ....don is always looking for a ride ..he is sneaky ..you may find your car out on the track and wonder who gave him the keys ...you cant do bad .don can drive ..

I for one am looking forward to this weekend too!!! I hope to meet some of you folks that I havn't met yet.

just a warning to tsrs drivers ....don is always looking for a ride ..he is sneaky ..you may find your car out on the track and wonder who gave him the keys ...you cant do bad .don can drive ..

I'm looking forward to seeing you all, it is about time we see some late model racing. I wish you guys could also bring some sportmods with you all, pass the word around CC speedway will race Sportmods every Saturday night. I'm suer the seats will be packed good luck to all.

Archived