Saspeedpics.net now open

SASPEEDRACER24

Just got done working the bugs out and switched over the website to Saspeedpics.net. I have tried a new way for viewing the pictures that seems to be warmly recieved and I hope you all will like it as well...

Now for the bad news... As of earlier this week I was unfortunately placed in a difficult posistion with my place of employment to the point where I was unable to secure the time that I needed to do photos for San Antonio Speedway. In what I felt was best for the drivers, fans, and the track I decided not to do photography for San Antonio Speedway this year due to an unability to make sure that I could get every night off on Saturday nights. I wish the best for whoever takes my place and I hope to be on hand during some of the races covering stories for LateModelRacer, Rat Traxx and more. I also want to thank Mike Sepich for all the help and advice. Most of all I want to thank all the drivers for being so kind to me even though at the start of the season I didnt know a single one of you. To you guys and girls I wish you all the best...

Marc Roy

Marc,

Your pictures are great! We'll take what we can get. Keep plugging along and maybe someday the picture deal will start paying some bills.

You missed a good show in CC this weekend. Maybe you can make a few later this year.

Thank you!

Mel

Archived