Banned?

As a matter of fact no im not his brother. But the man has given me advice on lots of things. Yall dont know him as well as i or many other people do. He does not drive like that on a regular basis. He drives clean races until he is bumped and banged too many times. We dont act or think alike he is just a really good friend of mine. And it dont matter to me what any body else thinks about the situation, i know the facts about it and everybody goes by here say.

i'm trying to figure out why you are allowing this to KEEP on nick?

this goes far beyond bashing,,,,,,,it's a witch hunt.

Let me put my 2 cents in , i have been on both sides of that fence, i had a car destroyed at TDS from an idiot that was pissed because i bumped him while lapping him, after the race i was dead stopped at turn one ,with a track official by my car, thats when the other driver decided to hit my car in the rear at race speed, i had already undone my harness, the hit was so hard it pushed my fuel cell into my seat not one thing was done to this moron, not a fine no suspension, i was suspended because i thought we should settle it like men, ( note to rough drivers: if you cant fight then dont pull that $h@@]. I have also been where this driver yall are talking about has been, racing as hard as you can, with someone bangin on your bumper and quarters all night, and after the race i just wanted pay back, all you can see is just one car on the track, like tunnel vision, but i thought about how i was wrecked before and i know i didnt like it , so i took a cool off lap, set in my car for 5 minutes, and then loaded and left, well after a few words, you know i am kinda shy. My thinkin is this dude will never pull that stunt again, nor will most the people that witnessed it. i am glad your wife wasnt hurt AJ, and the drivers are ok. JMO

You know Chris, you might know all of us. and i totally agree with you. it was a bunch of bull. And yes he does feel like crap about what he did. Its the first time he has done anything like that at all. He admitted to it being a stupid mistake on his part. So im not taking sides just agree with what VL admitted to. And what Chris said. So im done

I think Nick is actually busy, and possibly having FUN, watching and updating us on some real RACING. The thread is dead, the incident sucked all around, stop the idiocy, and race. Obviously there are layers to this onion that should be peeled by those actually involved/impacted, so let's leave them to it. It's a HOBBY!!! It ain't worth dying or getting killed for!!! RACE SAFE dammit!!

Short .02 cents as I have no dog in this fight or any other for that matter. Suspend the guy for an acceptable period for his actions at the track where the infraction occured. Also put in place a probationary period for the remainder of the year that involves the said track. Once suspension is over and said racer is allowed to race again with probation rules in effect. Other tracks in the area are aware of the incident so they could implement their own rules concerning the matter based on the said drivers history in racing in the area.(this is only if said driver has a history of good behaviour) If he screws up again, Ban him from said track and any/all tracks in the area involved with the probationary period. Ban based on actions and overall vote from drivers and management from all tracks concerned.

Let him know up front that his behaviour isnt acceptable at any track and that all area tracks are involved in judgement concerning his future in racing in the area.

If the guy is a proven hot head and this is his normal type of action (only taken to a greater extent) then I would say ban him from racing in the area for an extended period of time, let him pay his dues and then come back racing if that is acceptable.

Having said that, I didnt see what happened and can only vision what happened from what I read here. I will also say that if I was this driver, wrong or right , I would apologize to a fault whether I felt I was wrong or right because either way it was wrong and obviously immature. A heartfelt apology, with future actions backing up that apology would go a long way at this point amongst fellow drivers and of course fans that read this forum. Its never too late sir. JMO

Archived