Debbie Williams

wheelchair49

of all times for her not to reply........

Ok you guys... for your information Debbie replied even before y'all posted! She's in a different time zone entirely with all she has to do everyday.

So.. if you wait long enough, y'all's post will catch up to her reply.

Nick

During the Feb 28 test date, I went in to ask Debbie and Mary Ann a question. It was like playing Jeopardy...I'd start a sentence and before I could complete it one of them would answer it....Pretty soon they were answering questions before I was asking them!!!(It's true! I had witnesses!) I know now how they do so well at running the track.....(cue scary music)...THEY CAN READ MINDS!!! :o

Y'all crack me up! What's funny is that you picked a day when I was actually away from my computer for a few hours - went to a luncheon, cleaners, bank, Wal-Mart, etc. Not only do I stay tuned to LSS, but I also get from 50-100 racing-related e-mails a day! If I don't keep up with all of the questions, etc., it's totally overwhelming.

I even invested in one of those new Dell Mini-9 computers that I use when I'm out for the day. I guess you'd say my computer(s) are my best (or constant) friends! LOL

And no, David, we can't read minds. But I have been hanging around racers for a long time . . . hate to say it, but y'all are somewhat predictable.

Y'all crack me up! What's funny is that you picked a day when I was actually away from my computer for a few hours - went to a luncheon, cleaners, bank, Wal-Mart, etc. Not only do I stay tuned to LSS, but I also get from 50-100 racing-related e-mails a day! If I don't keep up with all of the questions, etc., it's totally overwhelming.

I even invested in one of those new Dell Mini-9 computers that I use when I'm out for the day. I guess you'd say my computer(s) are my best (or constant) friends! LOL

And no, David, we can't read minds. But I have been hanging around racers for a long time . . . hate to say it, but y'all are somewhat predictable.

Racers predictable????? NAH.....Say it ain't so! :rolleyes:

A BIG THANK YOU for all you do for all of us in racing and for all the long hours you put in luv ya (p.s. I'm sorry to catch you at the one time you were away from your computer LOL)

Edited by wheelchair49