CC Shootout Questions

Jason

What is the admission going to be? I got Friday off!!.....and Saturday!!!!! yay!

What will the costs be on Friday also?

What time can I get into the stands?

Will fatboy60 be there?

Jason

Hey Jason,

It will be $20 to get into the pits and I don't know what the fee is for general admission. You need to stop by our pit. We will be against the fence in pit spot #8.

Rick

General Admission for both Friday and Saturday will be $9.00 but get your $2.00 off coupons at Autozone and Firestone.

FRIDAY NIGHT $1.00 BEER

Weather looks great and the track is faster than it has been is years. Expect some new track records during qualifying.

Jason, you can get into the gates at 6:00 each night.

Thanks

lol

If I get a Press Pass then I have to write a story up and I don't feel like taking pen and paper with me to take notes down. I just need some time away from things and at the racetrack. I am extremly stressed out right now with school and work. Now I am not saying I wouldn't accept free passes. lol I just feel I need to help pay my way into the track (7 bucks after the Autozone coupon) and help the track succeed because I feel now that CC will no longer be the armpit of racing in south Texas. New blood in the place has given me hope that it will only just get better and better. Plus I am going to try to have some people up there with me from school that have never been to races of any kind. Should be interesting.

Jason

Archived