Street Stock Race In Car Camera

Driver4Hire

Watching that video will give you a bad case of "racing fever!" I couldn't remember the outcome of that race - too many years ago. RL sure gave you a run for your money and really hung tough on the pass. Thanks for sharing the video, Kevin, and bringing back some SAS memories!

thanks for litting me makes some laps around old sa ..everytime i was going to get in a car to make some laps ..something came .up ..... would have for sure got some if it had not closed ..missed my chance ...man that sure looked fun ...... hey nice job on clean driveing ...

That was cool. Did you guys have radios? That was some really good, clean, hard racin'. I dont know where you finished but it was clear that your car started pretty much the same as everyone elses but they seem to fall off and you didnt. Good stuff.

2001 is what it says. Think the white car you were asking about Rambo was Damon Bean #44. 12 Mike Reiniger... 51 Greg Romer...48 Pat Lyon...couldn't tell the number on the blue car with pink but could have been Mikey Cullen if it was 55 or Shane Kline if it was #20

thanks Brad, i remember watching Mikey Cullen when i was a kid back in the early 90's, he always had a fast car and the color stood out, Kevin i do want to complement you for some great driving along with a great handling race car, you Bendele's sure can make a car go around a track.

thanks Brad, i remember watching Mikey Cullen when i was a kid back in the early 90's,

Rambo I was a kid in the 90's and you got me beat by a few years!

P.S. HA Shawn Paul has problems! Miss SAS too bro!

Wow you "kids" sure know how to make Mikey sound old. :lol:

Archived