Happy Birthday! The Big 3-0...

C Molis

I know he won't read this today since he is still on his cruise, but I want to wish Bobby a very Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks for being a great friend, a shoulder to cry on, and the person I can turn to when I really need to laugh!! Love ya!!

(P.S.... I did remember to do your work while you were gone!!! LOL)

Happy Birthday, big guy...

You deserve all the kudos coming to you...looking forward to working the race season with ya...

I just talked to Bobby and he asked me to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes.

Poor guy has had the worst luck on his birthday....

Going thru Customs, he gets stuck in the line with the idiot behind the counter, they get thru AN HOUR LATER, while everyone in the other lines get by in 10 minutes....He got home and began unpacking and gets a phone call from his Mom that his Dad slipped and fell, cutting his head and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital in New Braunfels.

What a way to spend your 30th, huh??

I'm sure he will respond to everyone later.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and prayers for my Dad. he'll be a little sore in the moring...well for the next couple of mornings but he will be ok. Knocked his head pretty good and has some nice bruised ribbs for an added touch. As far as him falling on my birthday day he said it was karma. He said it was payback for him having to wait at the hospital on this day some 30 years ago.

As far as waiting till I'm 40 does that mean that I have to wait in line at the customs counter for like two hours?

Part of the reason for the delay was a group of 20 or so internationals trying to get into the states. At first I thought it was the group, but found out that I was a combination of the really slow man at the counter and the big group as well.

I will posting some rather flattering pictures of some of the individuals that went with me on the cruise. One of them just happens to be a former TXSZ.....LSSZ icon.

I also got a few new props to use at the track and an idea for a game to play at the track.

Archived