enough already

Physically confronting them with intent to harm would make one no better than they are. Black balling them from the racing community period would hurt them without being physical. Dont allow them in any racing facility in any capacity, shut them out period. Seems doable if you were to get names. Anything else could cause bad publicity and that is something no one needs.

I thank all of you for your concern and support. Now that I have removed myself from the mix the BS has stopped so I guess that is what they wanted. I do not have caller ID at home and the messages left on the cell we unavailable numbers.Now is the time for unity and I believe dan and kandy will try to continue the dream that mitzi and I started in 2008. Mitzi is a fighter and your prayers are felt every hour of every day. God is looking after mitzi and she will be back. So Don't waste your time on the people that were so cruel put that energy into positive momentum and support this fine and grand facility.Have a great racing season and realize that our thoughts and support are with you in 2009

...I do not have caller ID at home and the messages left on the cell we unavailable numbers.....

Call your home and cell phone service providers. Tell them you have been receiving harrassing phone calls and you would like call TRAPS and/or TRACES set up (one is usually a free service, while the other may cost to implement. Depends onthe srvice provider.)

You'll probably also want to have the date and approximate time handy. They (service provider) will or at the very least "should" suggest you call the local law enforcement and file a complaint.

IMHO, you sould identify these people (<-- I use the term loosely. "Animals" might be a better fit...) and either you or the cops contact them so as to let them know you and the cops are aware of who they are and they can not hide. Once they know they have been identified, I'll bet they'll shut the heck up.

Good luck

MIKE YOU MAYBE RIGHTWITH YOURSELF KNOWING WHAT I DO OF YOU ... . I KNOW YOU HAVE ALOT GOING ON ..... BUT THERE IS NOWAY I COULD EVER LET SOEMTHING LIKE THAT GO .PERIOD . I WOULD CROSS THE UNIVERCE IF THAT WAS WHAT IT TOOK TO FIND THIS PERSON ...... THIS PERSON ADDED PAIN TO YOU PERSONALY .... AND FOR THEM TO HIDE .. JUST SHOWS YOU HOW CHICKEN S$$T THEY ARE ...DO WHAT YOU CAN TO FIND THEM ... CUZ THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED ......... DONT LET THEM HAVE THE LAST WORD ..DONT LET THEM WIN ..YOUR A RACER . DAMMIT THIS MAKES ME MAD ..

DO i think who ever said that needs to have the crap beat out of them. yes they do but Mike has more importain think on his mind .and if anyone ever found out the name of the person and did something about what was said all that would happen is they would go to jail and spend to much hard earned money paying for the lawyers fees just to pay some dumb butt back for running his or her mouth

...I do not have caller ID at home and the messages left on the cell we unavailable numbers.....

Call your home and cell phone service providers. Tell them you have been receiving harrassing phone calls and you would like call TRAPS and/or TRACES set up (one is usually a free service, while the other may cost to implement. Depends onthe srvice provider.)

You'll probably also want to have the date and approximate time handy. They (service provider) will or at the very least "should" suggest you call the local law enforcement and file a complaint.

IMHO, you sould identify these people (<-- I use the term loosely. "Animals" might be a better fit...) and either you or the cops contact them so as to let them know you and the cops are aware of who they are and they can not hide. Once they know they have been identified, I'll bet they'll shut the heck up.

Good luck

Mike, I had a similar problem with someone calling my house and this really works. The phone company allowed us to block any Annonomys nuymbers. The little shit head then unblocked his number and called again. I got yo go with the detctives when they arrested the 39yr old man for harrasment. Give it a wurl because this guy/girl is a coward. I'm going to keep building on my Super Street and I hope to see your magic back at the track for 2009.

:ph34r: Dennis, aka: Desert COP :ph34r:

i was told by gregory about what happened to mike and mitzi by the heartless coward that is appearantly a very sick person.i am sorry that you two had to go though this with everything else that you are going though.we will continue to pray for mitzi's recovery and i believe god will take care of her as he will take care of that sick person that made that statement to ya'll.i dont blame you for throwing in the towel.you need the time to take care of mitzi and the situation.god bless. p.s if you ever find the coward i would be happy to strap him on the front of my racecar and do some luchen.i know i am retire but i could come out of retirement for that!

Archived