Pic Contest

bigfat

Did anyone enter this one? Not sure who it was taken by but I know Brad "My car is now apart of the fence." Burke was behind the wheel.

On edit. Notice it's an actionshot (tire still in the air) AND he is still turning left....

post-3652-1232417235.jpg

Debbie Williams entered that shot.

We had lots of great entries. The Newstreamz staff spent quite a bit of time reviewing and discussing them. While my personal favorites were some of the action shots, the team looked at the pics from a more "story telling" angle. I guess that's what news folks do!

I knew I had missed a couple when I re-posted them to the Flickr site and apparently that was one of them.

Nick

Hell Nick, I've been "telling stories" with that pic since the day I've gotten my hands on it. :blink: . :lol::lol:

Thanks for the reply. I just ran across it (or for Oldtimer, uhcrost it) today and was wondering.

Didn't they fence that very area off when a couple of persons got hit with loose parts? I'm thinking they did and I'm also thinking that were glad they did.

Did anyone enter this one? Not sure who it was taken buy but I know Brad "My car is now apart of the fence." Burke was behind the wheel.

On edit. Notice it's an actionshot (tire still in the air) AND he is still turning left....

by, not buy Jody.

You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed?

I haven't the foggiest idea about what you're not your talking about....hahaha, nice catch. Didn't think you had it in ya.... lol.

Did anyone enter this one? Not sure who it was taken buy but I know Brad "My car is now apart of the fence." Burke was behind the wheel.

by, not buy Jody.

I AM SUPRISED JODY DID NOT BLAIME ME FOR THAT MISTAKE ..OK OK BLAME

Archived