Only 1/2 ton trucks or smaller

Must have stock suspension and body

Engines can be modified

No heavy duty bumpers (ranch hand) have to be stock

No grill guards

gas tank removed and a boat gas tank installed in center of bed up by cab

Battery can be relocated in side of cab

2- 3" holes cut in hood in case of fire

A 1/8"thick by 12" plate welded to driver door 6" past each side of door from front to back or concrete in drivers door (ONLY)SAFETY FIRST

Drivers door must have a big -x- on it in a different color (no driver door side hits if so you will be disqualified

No reinforcement aloud

All doors must be welded or chained shut

Hood must be bolted down or chained

If you have a 4 door or extended cab a bar needs to we welded from drivers side to passenger side behind front seat to prevent breakage

Seat belt must be working and worn at all times

Helmets are a requirement and must be worn at all times

Can not notch frame or change suspension

Rear end may be chained down and must be stock

No lifting of truck

NO 4X4 's

All glass and windshields must be removed

Drivers only no passengers

HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME AT 210-825-1507

I like the metal plate on the door. You can use a lot of sacrete if you go that direction. I have a truck listed that would work but if I don't sell it I may need to take a closer look at the rules since it has a couple of aftermarket add ons (carb, intake, headers).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have the sign in sheet for the demo if you are going to be in the show e-mail me so i can send you one to have you can either mail it to me or i can come out and pick it up with the $50.00 fee the 1st 10 trucks to sign up will be in saterday show 1-10-09 e-mail your name and # to me at fathernson1099@yahoo.com and i will send you one thank you

here is everything. It is really crunch time and we need to get these forms signed and the money in hand. There will be 2 pit parties . I need the guys there at 9 or so on saturday morning and sunday as well. I know its early but we have full days ahead of us. Each vehicle will be allowed a driver and a crew member and each of them will recieve a ticket to the show as well as 2 all access wrist bands. I will then throw in 2 extra tickets per vehicle. The entry fee is $50.00 bucks each day with a chance to win 300 or more for each day. The amount of money is dependant on the amount of vehicles,. We can do el caminos and any truck as long as its stock and not bigger than a 1/2 ton. Sooooo, just to wrap up. Entry is $50.00 each day, each guy gets 4 tickets and 2 all access wrist bands, need to be there at 9-10 on sat and sunday. Each guy will have a chance to sign autographs and meet with spectators on both days. We can also have 4 show trucks for the event as well. I think that is it. I really need you to have 6 or more for sure people signed up by the 7th of january. Just get the form and the $50.00 bucks, if its a check thats fine just call me or e-mail me @fathernson1099@yahoo.com or 210-825-1507 so we can get you signed up thank you jeremy hernandez for show trucks i have 3 all ready sorry about this it is what MONSTER JAM wont this year not my doing

Archived