Old Aerial pics of race tracks

txtom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck on the remodel!!!

Thanks Jakdad. basically, everything that did not get done on the last remodel, is getting it this round. By that, I mean new flooring, baseboards, some door casings, wall and ceiling paint. The three bedrooms this time. But, my wife wanted to have the wood floor with no transitions, so I had to redo the hallway also.

and in the spring, outside paint, and lord knows what else she will want by then.

Thanks Jakdad. basically, everything that did not get done on the last remodel, is getting it this round. By that, I mean new flooring, baseboards, some door casings, wall and ceiling paint. The three bedrooms this time. But, my wife wanted to have the wood floor with no transitions, so I had to redo the hallway also.

and in the spring, outside paint, and lord knows what else she will want by then.

Hey Tom. When you get done with yours, the master bath at our house has been torn up for almost three years. I had Tator come on over and install the new tub over two years ago and the walls are missing all the sheet rock, the floors are down to the concrete and the ceilings are about half ripped up from when I tried to take down the sheet rock on the walls... Wife not too happy with me, that's for sure.

Nick

Hey Tom. When you get done with yours, the master bath at our house has been torn up for almost three years. I had Tator come on over and install the new tub over two years ago and the walls are missing all the sheet rock, the floors are down to the concrete and the ceilings are about half ripped up from when I tried to take down the sheet rock on the walls... Wife not too happy with me, that's for sure.

Nick

Situation Normal......................... :D:D:D

And you me want me to do..............What about it??

I like you, Nick, but............

• 5 months later...

Archived